Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Gov. Brewer defends order on illegal immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gov. Brewer defends order on illegal immigrants

By Associated Press
    Originally published: Aug 21, 2012 - 12:29 pm

PHOENIX -- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is saying the federal government and parents of young illegal immigrants are at fault as she defends her order denying driver's licenses and other public benefits to those who get work authorizations under a new Obama administration policy.

Brewer said she doesn't hate Hispanics or immigrants but that she's reaffirming the intent of state laws denying public benefits to illegal immigrants.

She said it's the responsibility of the children's parents to follow the law. And she said Washington needs to secure the border and then tackle related concerns such as the status of illegal immigrants brought to the United States at a young age.

Brewer spoke with reporters Tuesday after casting an early ballot for next week's the state's primary election.

Gov. Brewer defends order on illegal immigrants - Phoenix News - KTAR.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Governor Brewer you owe NO ONE an explanation! Got that? NO ONE! I am truly sorry that you are catching so much flak from people who ignore the law, but stand tall most of America has your back!

Gov jan you have the back bone , that whey wish they had
    I with you 100 % & I sure in hell so is USA .
    Congress get you head Out of the sand Or did you for get this is your Country also .
    wake the hell up & secure The Border do you job
    No amnesty Or Dream Act