Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gov. Carcieri Wins Big Battle Over Illegal Immigration

Governor Carcieri Wins Big Battle Over Illegal Immigration
    Chris Boardman

Story Created: Dec 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM EST

Story Updated: Dec 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM EST
    A court decision has freed up Gov Carcieri use more tools to combat illegal immigration. ABC 6 has the full story...
    http://www.abc6.com/news/35414594.html

Judge denied ACLU request for restraining order to stop the use of E-Verify. Video is at the link.

Good news.

Now we have to fight to keep E-verify
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    First my senator wins against child rapist supporter, felon supporter and illegal alien supporter Martin and now Carcieri steps om the ACLU terrorist turds. This is so much good news for one evening I don't think I can take it..........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    First my senator wins against child rapist, felon and illegal alien supporter Martin and now Carcieri steps om the ACLU terrorist turds. This is so much good news for one evening I don't think I can take it..........
    good night for sleeping ya
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On this story here is another comment from abc news comment

FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER. When I freely subscribed to Judicial Watch, I found out that citizens, legal residents had a strong legal advocate and that we are not alone fighting corruption in Washington. Tom Fitton, president of this group has had outstanding success of using the court system in fighting pro-illegal immigration groups, the corrupt politicians and special interest lobby who pander to the invaders. Go to their website www.judicialwatch.org

Re: On this story here is another comment from abc news comm

Quote Originally Posted by americangal4ever
    FIGHTING FOR THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER. When I freely subscribed to Judicial Watch, I found out that citizens, legal residents had a strong legal advocate and that we are not alone fighting corruption in Washington. Tom Fitton, president of this group has had outstanding success of using the court system in fighting pro-illegal immigration groups, the corrupt politicians and special interest lobby who pander to the invaders. Go to their website www.judicialwatch.org
    I get their newsletter in the mail. Very professional just as Tom is.

This is wonderful news...yep now we need to save it in congress!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Excellent news....now hopefully, more states, local governments and private employers will be prompted to use it and ultimately we can get E-Verify passed in Congress. It's a no-brainer...fast, easy to use, free and 99.5% reliable...what's their not to like ...unless you're an illegal alien or profiteer of illegal immigration.

Public hearing on E-Verify order
    Public to testify on RI immigration
    crackdown
    Last Edited: Wednesday, 03 Dec 2008, 7:14 AM EST
    Created On: Wednesday, 03 Dec 2008, 7:14 AM EST

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - The public soon gets a chance to testify about Gov. Don Carcieri's crackdown targeting illegal immigrants in the workforce.

The Department of Administration has scheduled a hearing Wednesday where people can voice their opinions on rules implementing a crackdown on illegal immigrants that Carcieri launched in March by signing an executive order.

The rules require that executive branch agencies and companies doing business with the state use the federal E-Verify database to check the immigration status of new hires.

The American Civil Liberties Union has sued Carcieri seeking to overturn the database requirement for private employers. A judge earlier ruled that Carcieri can force employers to use E-Verify, but his administration must accept public testimony on rules implementing Carcieri's order.

www.wpri.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast