Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Government Condemns U.S. Civilian Patrols

http://www.latimes.com

June 25, 2005
    IN BRIEF / MEXICO
    Government Condemns U.S. Civilian Patrols
    From Times Wire Reports

Mexico condemned U.S. civilian groups that patrol the Mexican border to stop illegal immigrants, calling them racist and unacceptable.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Self-styled "peaceful vigilantes" in California said this week that they planned to mount a civilian patrol along a stretch of desert border east of San Diego in July, similar to April patrols in Arizona.

"The shows of racism and xenophobia … particularly on the border between Mexico and Arizona, and which threaten to extend to other U.S. states, are unacceptable," Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Ernesto Derbez said at a conference on immigration in El Paso.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ohhh but I can't type in what I'd like to say about Derbez...but he has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO SAY ABOUT WHAT IS OR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. THIS IS NOT MEXICO...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

"The shows of racism and xenophobia … particularly on the border between Mexico and Arizona, and which threaten to extend to other U.S. states, are unacceptable," Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Ernesto Derbez said at a conference on immigration in El Paso.
    Mr. Derbez, most of us don't give a rat's tail what you think. Concentrate on cleaning up your corrupt dump of a country before you tell us what to do. Another thing you can do is keep your citizens in YOUR country. They have no right to be here.

It is not racist to enforce our laws.

Maybe you could sneak across the border yourself. We could have you manage a landfill since you seem to have some experience at that.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Ernesto Derbez said at a conference on immigration in El Paso.

Maybe you could sneak across the border yourself.
    Looks like he already did.

El Paso is still in the US, isn't it?

I'm sure he'll be heading home with a nice big check from Uncle Stupid to help keep up the good work.

By the way, is this the conference where Clinton asked the Mexicans not to judge us too harshly?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

By the way, is this the conference where Clinton asked the Mexicans not to judge us too harshly?
    Maybe.
    In any event, Slick Willie was probably being "distracted" while he sat and made the remarks. Why would we care if Mexico judged us?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Why would we care if Mexico judged us?
    I don't know. Our government sure seems to care, though.

I also don't know why we sit back and let this Mexican clown berate us. This is a long standing pattern with him.

There'd be a firestorm if a US government official went into another country and did that, and we'd be apologizing about it for the next year - as well as sending money to soothe any hurt feelings..
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.