Thread: Government/Rich

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Government/Rich

Our own Government and the "Rich" cause ALL of Americas Problems.
    All these people do is LIE AND WANT FOR MORE and the Hell with the American people.
    It`s our Lying Government that has this country in trouble at home and all around the world.You and I are not the ones that get this Country in trouble,it`s our so call "Leaders".You know! The ones in Washington DC that we elected to office,the ones that are looking out for you and our country.BULL SHIT! I am starting to think the Amreicna People are more stupid than anyone on earth.Why? Because Americans don`t have the Guts to tell our "So Called Leaders" to shove it up their ass.Americans have the"If they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do" attitude and that attitude is going to Kill Ameica.
    Did anyone ever think they would be worried about loosing their "American Homeland in their life time?....NO!
    We have a X-POW that wants to put a door in the "New Wall" but he will have someone else hold it open for him.McCain has an HONEST HELPER working with him,KENNEDY.Why is it that each time I hear the name "KENNEDY" is think of "Bootleg Wiskey,Rape and Murder.Who knows what else they`ve goten by with at one time or another..
    Thanks to our "So Called Leaders" you will have the chance to live in another country right here in what used to be your country.
    Once again you can thank our "SO Called Leaders" for that wonerful oppertunity.
    Look at California.The state that has allway`s thought it was the coolist state in the union,The cooles people,the coolist of all.Everything about California was the Best.Look at it now.Califorina! Ask you Government Leaders for help and see what you get........Nothing.How COOL is that?

jcalex--I understand how you feel. I've been to California several times on business and was able to visit several parts of this once beautiful state. I grew up in the Midwest and California was like our Dreamland...we may never get there.....but just knowing it was there was Cool to us. Many uncles went there....and stayed.....my Dad went there out of high school....was there several years but came back to Missouri and married my Mom and decided to stay in the midwest.

But I know California was the Coolest Place....for all of us whether we lived there or not.

Seeing what has happened to this state is heart breaking for all of us.

I wish we known earlier what was happening.

Our government knew and did nothing to help the people of California or the other states but it looks like California needed it the most because of the border crossings.

Our leaders have let us down....all of us....and it is truly shameful.

I'm so glad people are starting to Wake Up, myself included. I should have realized it and gotten involved earlier. I just wrote the President 8 times over the course of a year....and threatened not to vote. I'm sure thousands of others did too, but he paid us no mind. He was set with his Agenda.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JCALEX wrote
    We have a X-POW that wants to put a door in the "New Wall" but he will have someone else hold it open for him.McCain has an HONEST HELPER working with him,KENNEDY.Why is it that each time I hear the name "KENNEDY" is think of "Bootleg Wiskey,Rape and Murder.Who knows what else they`ve goten by with at one time or another..
    I hesitate to add to this, however, with the mood I'm in this morning swallowing the truth is not in the cards.

fact: McCAIN along with KERRY made certain that any possible living POWs were left to rot when they pushed through NORMAL RELATIONS W/NAM.
    fact: McCAIN the POW told the POW families to "shut their mouths."
    fact: McCAIN & KERRY have goliath holdings in NAM. They had it set up BEFORE the sanctions were lifted. They are making Millions $$ daily.

question: where are our POWs?

{Moderator, delete if necessary. I realize that this is not the appropriate place for this discussion. However, McCain is involved deeply in ILLEGAL immigration and his MO goes back over 30 years}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I talk to different people from week to week about what's going on in our nation..how near we are to war..to bloodshed...simply because our politicians won't uphold their oath of office and Americans are weary of one betrayal after another...they listen for a minute and then their eyes glaze over and they change the subject!! I'm really so amazed that they refuse to see the danger that is looking them straight in the eye.

I've had one person respond...and she will sign the petitions and send the faxes as I request. My own sister quit speaking to me altogether due to her cynicysm (sp) that nothing that we do matters. I'm here to tell you that what we DON"T do matters a very great deal. I was surprised that my sister responded in such a fashion as she still lives in our hometown...a small city of 100,000 which is now more that 65 percent Mexican....and more than half of those are illegal.

I'm amazed and confounded at the way so many are waiting for 'someone else to take care of it'.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR wrote
    I'm here to tell you that what we DON"T do matters a very great deal
    WELL SAID!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RoadRunner--It's a normal reaction to the "unthinkable". A year ago, I would have been in a similar mindset...then we started seeing it here in North Carolina....and then I could identify with what other states were experiencing. I wanted to know WHY? So I did this research and found an answer that made me sick. Everything is happening very fast...every day almost there is something in the news that is part of Globalism with our President ignoring US and the Congress throwing us either crumbs, lies or fake bills....like McCain Kennedy.

Just talk the talk....then they'll start to see or hear something that validates what you've told them.

It's hard and very frustrating....but keep up the Good Work!!

Your sister will come round....I believe everyone will.

It's just a big pill to swallow....no one wants to believe it...but eventually it will come together for them.

Just keep up the Good Work!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn