Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor Jan Brewer supports Amnesty for Illegal Aliens?

I signed up on this site: http://illegalprotest.com/ a while ago and today they sent me an article here: http://www.redrocknews.com/News/gov-jan ... n-law.html

Brewer said. “We’re going to get our border secure, and then we need to [b]talk about what we can do about a comprehensive immigration reform package.â€

Banned

The whole piece

Wednesday, 07 July 2010 08:00
    +Tom Hood/Larson Newspapers

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer speaks during a joint luncheon meeting of the Verde Valley Republican Women and the Sedona Verde Valley Men’s Republican Club on Thursday, July 1, in Sedona.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is surrounded by supporters after her speech at a joint luncheon meeting of the Verde Valley Republican Women and the Sedona Verde Valley Men’s Republican Club on Thursday, July 1, in Sedona.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer talks with supporters before her speech at a joint luncheon meeting of the Verde Valley Republican Women and the Sedona Verde Valley Men’s Republican Club on Thursday, July 1, in Sedona.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer receives a standing ovation from supporters after her speech at a joint luncheon meeting of the Verde Valley Republican Women and the Sedona Verde Valley Men’s Republican Club on Thursday, July 1, in Sedona.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer hugs supporter Diane Churko of Sedona before speaking at a joint luncheon meeting of the Verde Valley Republican Women and the Sedona Verde Valley Men’s Republican Club on Thursday, July 1, in Sedona.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer makes her point while speaking at a joint luncheon meeting of the Verde Valley Republican Women and the Sedona Verde Valley Men’s Republican Club on Thursday, July 1, in Sedona.
    Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer used Sedona as a platform Thursday, July 1, to discuss the nationwide reaction to Senate Bill 1070, Arizona’s new immigration law.

Brewer said that the bill merely mirrors existing federal law. Passage of the bill was necessary to secure the Arizona-Mexico border, she said, because the federal immigration process is broken.

“My plan is to tell the federal government to do their job, and their job is to secure our border,â€

I have a feeling that Gov. Brewer's idea of appropriate immigration reform and Pres. Obama's are miles apart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Brewer said. “We’re going to get our border secure, and then we need to talk about what we can do about a comprehensive immigration reform package.â€

Banned
    I sent the story to Russell Pearce. Question. Is Jan Brewer for amnesty?
    I will post if or when I get a reply.

What do you expect her to say, "secure the border and round 'em up and ship 'em out"? What would that do to her political future? Politicians against illegal immigration have to keep their jobs in order to be any help at all.

It's up to us to make sure Jan Brewer and other candidates like her stay in office and/or get elected to office. Without representation we have no hope for change.

I am for Immigration reform too.

Pass the SAVE ACT,Pass The CLEAR ACT,enforce the 14th amendment to stop IA's children from being born citizens since it was never intended for anyone except freed slaves.

Also pass new regulations clamping down on USIC so they cannot grant TPS, deferred IA removal and other amnesty plots which usurps Congressional Authority.

Last but not least make it a crime if States,Cities refuse to enfore Immigration laws inacted in 1986.Also make it a Felony to be in our country Illegally punished by a long sentence served in Sheriff Joe's tent city.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson