Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor Richardson intervenes in support of Elvira

http://www.kobtv.com/index.cfm?viewer=s ... TOPSTORIES

Governor intervenes in support of immigrant family

Last Update: 11/16/2006 2:43:56 PM
    By: Associated Press

SANTA FE (AP) - Governor Bill Richardson is lending his support to a Chicago mother who is trying to avoid deportation to Mexico.

The woman’s seven-year-old son is a US citizen. He’s become an immigration activist. This week the boy succeeded in lobbying Mexico’s Congress to approve a resolution urging the US Congress to suspend the deportation of Elvira Arellano and other illegal immigrant parents of US citizens.

Richardson sent a letter this week to President Bush urging him to consider a parole for the mother so she and her son, Saul, can remain in the United States.

The governor said in his letter that the case of the Arellano family illustrates the problems of the federal government not acting on a comprehensive immigration plan.

The governor told the president that permitting the family to remain in the United States, will allow the boy to “continue to be raised as the great American he has already proven to be.”

Good Grief ... Elvira is the Democrats Terry Shiavo ... I expect with the same result.

Hey Governor .... got those AMERICAN CITIZENS conviction overturned yet? Which ones? Oooh, you remember don't you? The two Border Patrol Agents doing their jobs to protect America from drug-running illegal alien scum bags. Are they free yet to roam the country of their CITIZENSHIP? Or still prison-bound thanks to our corrupt traitorous government?

GET INVOLVED Governor .... I'm sure these American Citizens could use a hand including yours.

Forget Elivira ... she's going home and her son's going with her.

That's the Law.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks I could not have said it better. In fact with your permission (I hope) I copy/pasted your words and sent them in an email to Gov. Richardson (with some additional words). Excellent thoughts and ideas! Thank you!

Can you imagine the chaos that will follow if he pardons her?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Good Grief ... Elvira is the Democrats Terry Shiavo ... I expect with the same result.

MW
    I wonder if Gov. Bill Richardson's letter can be cancelled out by a couple million letters from American citizens. Oh well, probably not.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn