Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Graffiti tidal wave drowns the city of Fresno

The United States Is turning Into a third world dump thanks to Illegal Immigration,and anchor babies of Illegals...... Corin Hoggard

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The writing is on the wall. Fresno is fighting an uphill battle against graffiti and neighbors are concerned for their safety and their property value.

Action News noticed an increase in markings all over town, and graffiti abatement teams confirmed, we're in the middle of a graffiti tidal wave.

The city just paid $750,000 to upgrade McKenzie Trail in southeast Fresno, but the upgrades are marred by graffiti, like on the stop sign here. Vandals have struck all over the 1 1/2 mile trail and all over the city as well.

The archway over Van Ness Ave. announces Fresno as "The Best Little City in the U.S.A.", but passing through the downtown arches, on the right, is a warehouse covered in graffiti. The city also dubbed "Tree City USA" is suffering through a major spike in illegal markings.

"It goes in waves," said Cornell Contreras of the Fresno Graffiti Abatement team. "It goes up and it goes down. You never can tell when it's going to just jump and then just go for a tagging war or whatever you call it."

Vandals left their mark and the tools of the trade at the base of the Van Ness archway, but the graffiti is popping up everywhere it seems.

Northwest Fresno has been hit particularly hard. We found vandals have defaced dozens of businesses, homes and street signs. They even defiled a utility box right in front of the Fresno Police substation.

One block away, Armando Medrano painted his fence this week, like he does every week, to erase the graffiti. He doesn't know what to do about the tree in his front yard. "They write everywhere," he said. "Trees, stop signs, bricks, everything -- even on the floor or sidewalk."

The latest wave is keeping the city's eight-truck graffiti abatement team busy. Each of the trucks makes dozens of stops every day.

"Anywhere from 30 to 60," Contreras said. "It depends on how intense it is."

But just as crews paint over the evidence, the vandals leave new marks. And even if they get caught, the city has eliminated its budget for prosecuting graffiti vandals, so punishments are hard to enforce.

"Right now, if somebody gets arrested for graffiti in a neighborhood, there are no consequences," SAID Fresno City Council member Henry T. Perea.

The district attorney's office says it does prosecute some vandals. This year, they've filed 328 cases, but that's a much slower pace than in past years.
    http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?secti ... le-7615550

ohh, great! A mini Detroit in the making.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One block away, Armando Medrano painted his fence this week, like he does every week, to erase the graffiti. He doesn't know what to do about the tree in his front yard. "They write everywhere," he said. "Trees, stop signs, bricks, everything -- even on the floor or sidewalk."
    Yeah....they're like dogs that go around urinating on everything to mark their territory. This is the mentality we're dealing with regarding this culture...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My brother works in Fresno, he got a concealed carry permit because of all the anarchy there, it's not much different than Somalia. Don't let this happen to your state.

In my town its already starting...My state Wa ...Small town being taken over and I need to find a new place to move but to where? Where can we move where Americans have more rights then illegals or for that matter where they haven't even been..is there such a place? Are they in every town and city in the United states does anybody know?

if they charge the people commiting graffitiy the problem will stop ....

if fines don't work , then jail time is in order ...

Quote Originally Posted by marquis

and make them paint over their own graffitti

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis

Better yet, check the immigration status of the parents when their minor child is arrested for graffiti vandalism, since the parents are legally responsible for the actions of their minor spawn.

Perhaps these anchor babies will think twice before destroying public and private property if they know their actions may result in their parents being deported.

I know this will never in a million years be done, but it's worth mentioning.

jamesw62
    [/quote]

Not sure if I did the quote box right

while painting over the graffiti they should be made to wear red white and blue shorts really short,and maybe a cute little pink tank top for boys...for the girls well most of them seem to dress like boys so stick them in a red , white and blue tutu and pigtails with red white and blue ribbons.
    Then maybe have a sign that reads "I disrespected America the Beautiful the Land of Freedom and the Value's they teach."
    I will forever be grateful for everything they have created and everything they give and respect it till my dying days..Because anywhere else i would be dead , jailed or have my spraying hand cut off. Amen!

Corny huh...I'm sick of them treating our home with disrespect in every way...I'm having a Joe moment !

PS:
    My granddaughter said to put their pic on a t shirt that's said they disrespected the United States Of America!

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    In my town its already starting...My state Wa ...Small town being taken over and I need to find a new place to move but to where? Where can we move where Americans have more rights then illegals or for that matter where they haven't even been..is there such a place? Are they in every town and city in the United states does anybody know?
    MONTANA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast