Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Graham to Push Immigration Reform on a Piecemeal Basis

Graham to Push Immigration Reform on a Piecemeal Basis
    July 30, 2007

(Columbia) -- U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham says the failure of the massive immigration bill a few weeks ago allowed him to win on another immigration bill last week to tighten the nation's borders.

Graham was in Columbia Monday morning talking to reporters about last week's passage of a $3 billion plan to build fences and put border patrol agents on the job.

He says the failed earlier legislation made it hard to turn away from the immigration issue.

Graham says he know hopes to accomplish in a piecemeal fashion what could not be accomplished with the massive overhaul bill.

That includes tougher visa laws and dealing with 12 million people in the country illegally.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=52046
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Graham says he know hopes to accomplish in a piecemeal fashion what could not be accomplished with the massive overhaul bill.
    Ya...sneek it in where you least expect it. I hate that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I guess these Senators still have not gotten our message. I told them we want all the illegals removed from the US, otherwise the American people will remove them from office. Letting the illegals stay is Treason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)