Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Graham's Office, FWIW

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... A4OTBkOGQ=

Background Information on Major Enforcement Provisions of the Graham-Kyl-Martinez Amendment

‘TOUCHBACK’ Z-VISA APPLICANTS MUST LEAVE THE UNITED STATES TO BECOME A Z-VISA HOLDER

The legislation has been criticized for allowing z-visa applicants to stay in the United States indefinitely in z-visa status. Others have claimed said z-visa holders will never have to leave the United States.

· The illegal alien head of household – currently residing in the United States — will have to leave our country within 3 years and return to their home country.

· Once in their home country, they can complete their z-visa application.

· After 3 years, if the illegal alien has not 1) left the United States, 2) returned to their home country, 3) submitted the appropriate paperwork from their home country, then their probationary status will be revoked. They will be deported along with their spouse and any non-American citizen children.

VISA OVERSTAYS

Approximately 40 percent of the illegal aliens in the United States today did not come across our nation’s southern border. They came to the United States legally on visas and simply refused to leave the when their visa expired. The Graham-Kyl-Martinez amendment builds upon a provision already in the bill requiring mandatory jail time of at least 60 days to a maximum of 1 year in jail for aliens who illegally reenter the United States after being deported.

Graham-Kyl-Martinez would:

· PERMANENTLY bar from the United States any alien who overstays their visa.

· Aliens who overstay their visa by more than 60 days will be apprehended, detained, and deported.

· Establishes and deploys a biometric tracking system that records the entry and exit of all temporary workers and visiting family members to ensure we have a record of who overstayed a visa.

· If the alien refuses to depart in a timely manner, DHS will – within 48 hours – enter the alien’s name in a database of overstays accessible for local, state, and immigration law enforcement officials.

· Authorizes an increase of 6,250 Immigration and Customs Enforcement personnel hired to carry out the removal of illegal aliens, to investigate immigration fraud, and to enforce illegal hiring at the workplace.

24 HOUR BACKGROUND CHECKS

The bill has been criticized for allowing probationary status to be granted to z-visa applicants 24 hours after they file an application, even if the alien has not yet passed all appropriate background checks. The Graham-Kyl-Martinez amendment addresses those concerns.

· Ensures probationary status will only be granted after passing all appropriate background checks regardless of how long it takes for DHS to complete them.

· Z-visa applicants can pre-register online with DHS to speed their application and to make appointments for getting their fingerprints taken.

GANG MEMBERS NEED NOT APPLY FOR A Z-VISA

Critics have said illegal alien gang members will be allowed to receive legal status under the legislation.

· Graham-Kyl-Martinez makes it clear that gang members – even those who have renounced their gang ‘membership’ – are ineligible for the z-visa program.

06/26 07:30 PM

It all sounds wonderful, but I don't believe a word of it. They will have to show me. They are liars and have proven so much. They are trying to "pretty" up this pig, but it ain't gonna fly!

I'm sure some of the senators think they know what is best for me, my family, you and your family and even more frightening, for the USA. Good Morning DC...we're onto you. You have fallen to the dark side, if you weren't there already. Nothing you can say will make me believe you until the borders are secure and the present laws are enforced. Until that time, you will be hearing from me daily...maybe multiple times a day.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

MORE BS
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

There was all kinds of document fraud with the last shamnesty and there will be this time too. Graham is trying to feed us a bunch of baloney. He's already shown himself. He called us ...was it bigots?...when he spoke before...was is la race?

Yeah, I believe what this back stabbing traitor says...someone get me a bucket please? I need to urp.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It all sounds wonderful, but I don't believe a word of it. They will have to show me. They are liars and have proven so much. They are trying to "pretty" up this pig, but it ain't gonna fly!
    The H1-B visa program is full of loopholes that distort the original intent of the program and have thrown thousands of Americans out of work. The same will happen here. All you will have to do is visit the right law office, stand in line, and get the appropriate "loophole". Our corrupt, out-of-touch government is not to be trusted...

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The H1-B visa program is full of loopholes that distort the original intent of the program and have thrown thousands of Americans out of work. The same will happen here. All you will have to do is visit the right law office, stand in line, and get the appropriate "loophole". Our corrupt, out-of-touch government is not to be trusted...
    Not to mention the corporate training on how to not hire Americans.

After 3 years, if the illegal alien has not 1) left the United States, 2) returned to their home country, 3) submitted the appropriate paperwork from their home country, then their probationary status will be revoked. They will be deported along with their spouse and any non-American citizen children.
    Wait a second! I thought it was impossible to deport them. Plus, their American-born children will be left behind, breaking up families.

Are you kidding me?

Graham-Kyl-Martinez need to stop sniffing glue when putting this stuff together. Even drunk Kennedy isn't going to fall for this one.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    After 3 years, if the illegal alien has not 1) left the United States, 2) returned to their home country, 3) submitted the appropriate paperwork from their home country, then their probationary status will be revoked. They will be deported along with their spouse and any non-American citizen children.
    Wait a second! I thought it was impossible to deport them. Plus, their American-born children will be left behind, breaking up families.

Are you kidding me?

Graham-Kyl-Martinez need to stop sniffing glue when putting this stuff together. Even drunk Kennedy isn't going to fall for this one.

I thought the same thing about deporting all but the anchor. Those will be tied up in the courts for decades. We'll never be able to deport anyone with an anchor.