Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grand Jury Impaneled 2 Indict Mexican flag burner Roy Warden

http://www.americanpatrol.com/MISCNEWS/ ... 18AZ_.html

Mexican Flag Burner to LaWall: "Where's The Indictment? Let's Get It On!"
    Roy Warden
    CS II Press
    4/18/06 -- Tucson AZ

Local legal sources reveal that Pima County Prosecutor Barbara LaWall, responding to pressure from open border activists and a complaint lodged by the Mexican Consulate, has quietly impaneled a secret grand jury to indict Roy Warden for burning the Mexican Flag.

Flag burning, the burning of venerated symbols, is prohibited by Arizona statutes; however the US Supreme Court has consistently ruled otherwise.

"It all comes down to precise wording and legal terminology", says Warden. "In Arizona only American flags and the flag of Arizona are classified as venerated symbols."

"Mexican flags are not venerated here. They're just trash."

The Mexican government believes otherwise. "We consider any provocation or vandalism of national symbols to be unacceptable", said Foreign Relations Undersecretary Lourdes Aranda. Warden says he will seek a clarification of Mexico's official policy from Tucson Mexican Counsel, Juan Manuel Calderon Jaimez, who has made no public statement to date.

"I will tell Mr. Jaimez I'm going to burn a whole lot more Mexican flags on May 5, whether he likes it or not. And these burnings will take place on public property in the face of the largest groups of Cinco de Mayo celebrants", said Warden.

"I'm going to make Mexican Flag burning the new National Pastime."

As for the indictment, Warden says: "Make sure you include a ham sandwich as one of the counts, Barbara. Because I'm hungry. When this thing comes to court I will eat you alive."

Roy Warden

Common Sense II -- common sense@syninfo.com

Donate to the Roy Warden Defense Fund
    4602 East Glenn Street
    Tucson, AZ 85712-1607
    (520) 881-0535

my response

Let me understand this. You are going after an AMERICAN citizen for burning a FORIEGN flag when foriegners can BURN and TRAMPLE the American Flag?
    May I ask you to what country do you owe allegience? To what government are you beholden to? Madam, who put you in the position that you are in?

I think you are on the wrong side of the fence here. Illegal aliens are all of a sudden given the rights of the CITIZENS of this country under OUR constitution? I think you need to read the constitution of the United States and the bill of rights.

This gentlemen had MORE rights to take the actions that he did than people that are NOT citizens of this country!

Now, with that said, tell me how he can be charged for defending his first amendment rights when illegal immigrants under our constitution do NOT have these rights?

I will be forwarding this to information to a legal firm (and yes there are some that still care about defending the American citizens). This is absolutely unacceptable!

B. Dowdy
    Birmingham, AL
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

This is absolutely unacceptable!
    Excellent letter. I would change one thing.

Unacceptable is too kind a word to describe this insane act.

This is absolutely outrageous and insane!

Our country is going insane.

That is what happens when you have insane leadership.

The Snakident is "leading" us to "his place"....insanity.

Get these maniacs out of our government before we all become a Nation of Loons.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As for the indictment, Warden says: "Make sure you include a ham sandwich as one of the counts, Barbara. Because I'm hungry. When this thing comes to court I will eat you alive."

You know, I believe he will.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!