Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's always good to remind people of that, I think. I think they forget all about it when they advocate for the "poor" illegals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they are being alittle more than testy in the paper today....sheez Tiny we ran them off the last article
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Some of the same ones are in this one, SOSAD. They're a little meeker now though. Kind of hard to argue when criminals get caught.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Some of the same ones are in this one, SOSAD. They're a little meeker now though. Kind of hard to argue when criminals get caught.
    They always try to use the same old emotional arguments. It's like one of the old chatty Kathy dolls.

Yeah, the first thing they scream is racism. As if criminals getting what they deserve is racist.

Gogo they were making fun of your post so I told them a 5th grader should be able to understand the meaning of Roosevelts famous speech....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Gogo they were making fun of your post so I told them a 5th grader should be able to understand the meaning of Roosevelts famous speech....
    Maybe they are 4th graders. ROFLMBO

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Maybe they are 4th graders. ROFLMBO
    good point!

What I get a kick out of is that they started this blog right from the beginning screaming racism before anyone got a chance to say anything. Did we miss something? Is illegal alien a race now?

That's great! I hope they get the maximum sentences too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast