Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I really need to maker this clear as a bell

This was far outside of any norm known to any law enforcement agency

there needs to be a class action lawsuit by the citizens of Mexico directed at the individuals implicated.

The United States of America has no laws that endorsed any action like this

that means these were Rogue Actions by Rogue officials

Law suits need to be directed at those involved / Implicated; not the citizens of the United States who would never in a million years endorse such an off the wall mission

somebody way up there is going to jail and any asset they have or ever earn can be conficated to pay back all those familys that were slaughtered in Mexico and the United States
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I agree 1000% ther Bush administration is neck deep in this one as well
    Oh, I agree too. In fact I think this practice goes all the way back to Bush Sr.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

got a couple of questions for ya to ponder America

1. Are Ya at War? uuuuuuh Yep; 3 the last time I checked. That number could change by morning

2. Is giving aid and comfort to an Enemy of the United States during a time of War a Federal Crime? uuuuuuuh Yep; the last time I checked.

3. Is the Cartel an Enemy of the United States and Mexico? uuuuuuuh Yep; the last time I checked.

4. Could it then be inferred that 3000 plus assault rifles / Sniper Rifles placed in the hands of the Mexican drug cartels be considered aid and comfort and Treason under the Law of the Land .... Me thinks so

5. Are Rogue officials getting kick backs from the drug cartels to arm them up? Its possible

6. Is this another U.S. color revolution that went horribly bad? Its possible

7. Does this have the effect of collapsing the government of Mexico and creating a failed state to form a North American Union? Its possible

8. Are senior members of the Bush / Obama administrations getting drug kickbacks from the cartels? Its possible

9. Is all of the obove going on? sure looks like it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do love it when you break it down Sapper!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lets talk big Boom Booms for a moment

the .50 caliber sniper rifle bullet is shown on the far left; the standard U.S. Army round is second from the right... the 5.56 NATO Round

it comes in ball (The bullet shown above is called a ball round); Incindery, Armor Piercing .. blah blah blah

Can a Ball Round penetrate a kevlar helmet worn by the border patrol?

Answer: it will penitrate and form a mushroom before entering the skull and brain; turning that into Gelatin

Can a Incindery Round penetrate a kevlar helmet worn by the border patrol?

Answer: it will penitrate and form a mushroom before entering the skull and brain; turning that into Gelatin and igniting the grey matter as it burns at 1,400 degrees

Can a Armor Piercing Round penetrate a kevlar helmet worn by the border patrol?

Answer: it will penitrate the Kevlar Helmet, entering the skull, the brain; turning that into Gelatin before exiting the back side of the Kevlar; more than likely the head will be decapitated from the force.

Heres an example of the damage that the ATF has allowed to freely cross into Mexico (Semi Graphic)

.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle Video's: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230881-.html

What does the U.S.Army use the Ball round; Incindery round, Armor Piercing round for?

a1. The Ball round is used by the U.S. Army Snipers to take out Personnel Targets at ranges upto 1.5 miles. This bullet enters leaving a soft ball size entrance wound and a basket ball size exit wound.

a2. The Incindery round is used by the U.S. Army Snipers to take out Armored Personnel Vehicles at ranges upto 1.5 miles. This bullet does major damage to engine blocks after passing through moderate armor then fuses any moving parts of the engine ito one solid piece.

a3. The Armor Piercing round is used by the U.S. Army Snipers to take out Armored Personnel Vehicles at ranges upto 1.5 miles. This bullet does major damage to engine blocks after passing through 4 - 6 inches of heavy armor.

Well Sapper the Border Patrol has Armored breast plates; yep, and my answer is the same. See the effects on the Kevlar Helmet and add that the pierced and broken body armor will also cause massive damage called spalding as it shatters and enters the chest cavity as well

Well Sapper the border Patrol has armored up vehicles; yep, the Incindery and Armor Piercing round will enter like it was buttah (Butter) and my answer is the same .. a vehicle kill with not enough protection for the Border Patrol agent.

Well Sapper the border Patrol has bullet proof glass; my answer is you better go look at the videos of the holes in bullet proof glass I have posted above before you make that assumption

Who should be afraid now that the ATF / DHS / DOJ / Obama / Bush Administrations let these weapons walk to the Mexican Drug Cartels

a1. Anti Border Politicians

a2. Border Patrol Agents

a3. Mexican Citizens

a4. American citizens with emphasis around any border state

a5. Mexican Politicians

a6. Mexican Police / Armed Forces

a7. Anyone that threatens the drug cartels movement of drugs across that border

Well Sapper whats your back ground with the .50 cal M2

fired it hundreds of times and shot thousands of bullets in my 21.5 years in the army in single shot and belt fed operation

qualified 2 times a year when I was a gunner / Track Commander (TC) as assistant gunner and as a squad Leader / Platoon Sergreant passing on knowlege at every gunnery exercise

what would you do Sapper if you were a Border Patrol Officer and knew that the Cartels had these weapons provided courtasy of the DHS / DOJ / ATF / Obama and Bush administrations

Answer: I would take my bean bag shotgun and resign ... this aint even a fight; not by a long shot (1.5 miles to be exact) day or night / rain or shine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12