Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Grassley warns: Imm. bill with ‘amnesty’ has little chan

Grassley warns: Immigration bill with ‘amnesty’ has little chance
    By Mike Lillis 1/5/10 4:00 PM

Monday, reports emerged that liberal Democrats won’t push too hard to assist illegal immigrants under health care reform as long as the White House commits this year to separate immigration reform complete with a plan to provide a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants already in the country. Tuesday, U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley issued a warning: In this political and economic environment, an “amnestyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Comments at the source link are worth a read. I just posted this:

Though I barely got a passing grade in Economics 101 I totally understood "The Laws of Supply and Demand." I also understand that our finite resources will be hard pressed to keep supporting the greatest population explosion in American history. CIR would not only give Amnesty to the 12 to 20 million IAs here now but would also create a flood of over 100 million more entrants to America through the insane "Family Reunification/Chain Migration" polices now in place.

I consider this to be a deliberate decreasing of the American Middle Class standards of living so as to create a global balance in a NWO. The Globalists can not achieve their desired goals as long as the citizens of a few nations have a standard of living so far above citizens of 3rd world nations. I, for one, enjoy the sovereignty of our Nation and have no desire to sacrifice the future of American children, my children to allow for a NWO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)