Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Greg Ball: Difference Between Illegals, Immigrants Is Difference Between "Burglars,"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greg Ball: Difference Between Illegals, Immigrants Is Difference Between "Burglars,"

February 13, 2014 4:37 PM
    BY Celeste Katz

State Sen. Greg Ball is taking his tough talk on immigration and security to Twitter.

A day after the Putnam County Republican trashed Mayor de Blasio's plan to issue municipal ID cards to undocumented immigrants, he tweeted at @NYDreamAct, which is pushing for the legislation that would give those non-citizens tuition benefits.

The pro-Dream Act group had written critically about Ball on its website based on our Glenn Blain's blog item from Wednesday, which described the lawmaker calling the card idea the "de Blasio Terrorist Empowerment Act."

Ball snarked back about an hour ago: "@NYDreamAct Difference between illegal and an immigrant is difference between burglar and house guest. Grow up and Get your ACT straight."

The comment scored Ball, head of his chamber's Homeland Security Committee, a tsk-tsk from La Fuente, a group that works with immigrants and labor organizations.

"What a #temper," the group tweeted... with a CC to my @DNDailyPolitics handle.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...etween-burglar
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Patriots, you will find this interesting to know.

Quotes from article by Lewisboro Ledger Staff:
    “State Sen. Greg Ball received the “Highest Conservative Rating” award from the New York State Conservative Party on Jan.28.” Greg Ball said, “As a grass-roots candidate I have won some very tough elections by remaining true to my core and always being able to rely upon my hard-working, patriotic base of supporters. I accept this award for them and in their honor.”

This guy should get immediate praise from us. Quite probably the billionaire financed, open
    borders lobby’s minions are calling his office trying to intimidate him for his courageous statements.

We should call and reassure him he mass support from across the nation.

He has two office phone numbers: 845 279 3773 (Brewster) and 518 455 3111 (Albany). Patriots call this guy and praise him for taking a stand for American sovereignty.
    Last edited by csarbww; 02-15-2014 at 12:16 PM.