Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A grieving American’s invitation for Stephen Colbert

Longtime readers of this blog know the tragic story of Los Angeles teenager Jamiel Shaw, who was gunned down by an illegal alien gang member in 2008 amidst brown-on-black violence in California’s open-borders sanctuary.

The Shaw family has remained active and vocal in the fight against illegal immigration

Appalled by the Colbert Congress fiasco, Shaw’s aunt wrote an open letter to the comedian.

Let’s see him walk a day in their shoes. Any other liberal Hollywood takers? Anyone? Anyone?

An Open Letter
    September 24, 2010

Dear Stephen Colbert,

In preparing this open letter to you, I am literally fighting back the tears! It truly breaks my heart that so many people in positions of power and authority continue to make light of illegal immigration!

Are you aware of, and/or concerned with the fact, that American citizens and legal immigrants are murdered everyday by illegal aliens? Have you ever spent one second thinking about that?

In speaking to Congress today, do you think you would have prepared anything different if one of your love ones was murdered by an illegal alien? You think you would make fun of this illegal alien invasion if you lost a loved one to this crime?

What if your mother was shot in the head by an illegal alien? Do you think you could make that funny? What about your children? Would it be comical if your daughter or your son or your niece or nephew was lying in the street dead, shot in the head, by someone living in this country illegally?

Here’s a challenge for you Mr. Colbert. I challenge you to visit a Memorial Plaque in Los Angeles, California. The Plaque where my 17 year old nephew, Jamiel Andre’ Shaw II, was murdered on March 2, 2008, by a documented illegal alien gang member.

Minutes after Jamiel hung up the phone with his father Jamiel Sr., Jamiel was shot in the stomach and then shot in the head, three doors from our home.

Jamiel’s mother, U.S. Army Sergeant Anita Shaw was serving in Iraq when her son was murdered. Would you like to meet Anita, Mr. Colbert?

I challenge you to visit where Cheryl Green was murdered in Los Angeles. Cheryl Green was 14 years old when she was shot and left for dead by an illegal alien. She was riding her bike across an imaginary line that the illegal alien gang members told each other, “the next black person that crosses this line will dieâ€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all i can say about that is $%#@ YEAH !

This american lost a family member to an illegal immgrant , and rather than just being quite and going away , their standing their ground screaming their loudest until every single person in this country hears them , and hears that their loved one DIDN'T have to die ..

I would like to know if he answers this in any way. Would be interesting what he would have to say about the letter. Maybe he will just keep his mouth closed.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Jamiel's Aunt should have been the one to speak instead of some gutless, ball - less liberal who has no heart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Colbert is a gutless coward! God bless the Shaw family!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Jamiel's Aunt should have been the one to speak instead of some gutless, ball - less liberal who has no heart.
    unfortunately, Congress does not want to hear from people like this aunt.
    They think us every day hard working people dont know right from wrong when it comes to illegal immigration or anything else.

Remember, the Dems called american voters Stupid