Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gringo Bodysuits Deceive ICE

Gringo Bodysuits Deceive ICE
    By Ima Gringa
    5 June 2006

BALTIMORE, MD -- Manny Gonzalez-Ruiz will no longer be mistaken for one of those "Undocumented" Workers.

"My employer bought me and my crew of Mexicans and Hondurans masks and suits. With white skin. Now, we look just like you gringos," he chuckled, speaking through his company's construction site translator.

85% of Gonzalez-Ruiz's compatriots, like himself, are migrant workers from Mexico and Central America, just doing the jobs that most Americans won't do. With a backlash of anti-immigrant sentiment floating around Maryland and much of the country, concerned employers are fighting back.

"We've got to run our operation and protect our company from outside interferences," noted Josh Mika, Superintendent of the work site. "This includes interference from vigilantee-immigrant groups, and customs enforcement. Usually, Immigration won't intefere with us, but, just in case they do, we'll never have to worry about them again."

The Body Suits, designed by Americanos Estupidos, a clothing and textile manufacturer one hour north of Mexico City, utilizes a combination of "peach colored" body paint, masks with blond or brown hair, Gringo scents, and "Beer-Belly Enhancements," culminating into a "Suit" that the migrant worker can "pull-on" and "zip up" in a mere 90 to 120 seconds. Retailing at $700 USD, they are expensive, but "Worth the money," explains Mika, "by retaining migrant workers for long stretches of time."

"You'll keep your work force longer, and at the end of the day, they become Mexican again," said the American superintendent. "They are better workers than your average lazy American. We want to keep them around as long as possible."

Americanos Estupidos is looking to expand their plants, to such cities as Houston and Phoenix. "The day is coming," snickered Luis Lopez-Garcia, Vice Presidente of Operations for the manufacturer, " When all of our workers in our Northern States (i.e. the USA) will be Gringos."

NOTE: I MADE THIS STORY UP. JUST WANTED TO MAKE EVERYONE LAUGH! -- THE OSTRICH

Kind of like Wile E. Coyote putting on the sheepdog suit in the cartoons!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Real Humor

Want to hear something even funnier? I wouldn't be surprised if something like this, a company in either this country or Mexico using technology to defeat our cause, actually happening. Maybe it already has.
    Here's another psuedo-story:

Border Patrol Guards Injured.
    Yesterday, two border patrol guards were injured while attempting to apprehend three men attempting to enter the country illegally. The guards were driving a jeep which crashed during the chase. One guard sustained only minor injuries but the other needed to be airlifted to the nearest emergency room. However, upon arriving, the medical team discovered that the ER was already at capacity due to an earlier crash between a bus full of illegals, and a minivan. Because of this delay, the injured guard came close to dying.
    "We're just doing our job, protecting America." the guard later said.
    None of the bus riders were available for comment. The individuals being chased escaped.

I made this up too.

Yes, Sunflower, what you wrote could almost be true. How sad. I wouldn't be surprised if one day in the near future, some sort of deception like the "body suit" comes into play. Maybe not that obvious, but it's always possible.

MW
    Yes, Sunflower, what you wrote could almost be true. How sad. I wouldn't be surprised if one day in the near future, some sort of deception like the "body suit" comes into play. Maybe not that obvious, but it's always possible.
    Gringo body suits won't be necessary in the near future if Bush has his way, because there will be no such thing as an "illegal immigrant."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Bush has his way, we will need suits to look like the illegals, LOL Cuz we will not have any money left after supporting that 12-20-50 million new mouths to feed, cloth, house and healthcare. And do not forget the jobs we will not have as they will work for less legally if Bush has his way.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn