Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Group Against Trade Talks Explodes Bomb In Citibank

link

This is what Sixx was talking about! It's the TRADE DEALS Bush is pushing for!

Ecuador Building Housing Citibank Bombed

GUAYAQUIL, Ecuador (AP) -- A bomb exploded early Wednesday outside an office building housing a Citibank branch, blowing out windows and causing some damage but no injuries, police said.

The so-called Group of People's Combatants, or GCP by its initials in Spanish, claimed responsibility for the attack. An e-mail sent to The Associated Press, claiming to be from the group, said the blast was in opposition to free trade talks between Ecuador, Peru and Colombia with the United States aimed at opening tariff-free access to U.S. markets.

The 10th round of negotiations are now taking place in this Pacific coast city, the country's banking and financial hub.

In recent years, the GCP, described by authorities as a band of leftist extremists, have exploded several small bombs in Ecuador's main cities.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

whew! When I read the headline I thought it happened HERE!! I truly do expect these kinds of things to begin here in the near future.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones