Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Josh has been here to read this. Whoever this Josh character is, he has been hypersensitive about these issues since the get go.

He has taken this opportunity to jump up and scream fire and run when there is no fire. I was willing to hear him out, but I have reviewed the logs several times and there is no example of anti-semitism here. We have had very few problems with that in the past and ALIPAC has always taken corrective actions when such things did occur.

Josh, I'm banning your account for the race baiting.

If someone is going to make accusations they need to have some real reason to make them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,

Your modification certainly clarifies your statement, although I understood you to begin with.

I did NOT think that Josh was correct concerning anti-Semitism on this board.

Just because people disagree with a gov't/nation's policies, does NOT mean that the nation's people are hated.

Look at us, we cannot stand the fact that our beloved nation is being underminded by our own gov't. That does NOT mean we hate Americans...it means we are PATRIOTS.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234