Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“Arizona needs the law more than we do because on the border, problems with immigrants come with other problems, like guns and drugs,â€

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    At Super Latina, a grocery store next door, Jose Banos, the 36-year-old owner, said that when he moved here from El Salvador 15 years ago, there were no stores that catered to the Hispanic community. Now his is one of many.
    So why is it they have to be catered to? This is in every case. We have had stores in America a long time. What is it they are too good to shop in our stores. And they wonder why people are disgusted with them and their attitudes.

I know for one,I would like to see them deported! Tomorrow would not be soon enough.
    In East Las Vegas you will not find a "name" American supermarket , they are all hispanic , only sell hispanic items , and don't speak English, and they are filthy

We have some of the strictest heath dept rules in the country here and yet they are not enforced in these stores

Justthefacts

These illegals come in to many areas and they ARE NOT HELD UNDER the same constraints or safety standards as we are. And I am even speaking of number of people in a household,like in the country with well water and septic tanks. NOT RIGHT AT ALL!

And this even happened with the Vietnamese that came to this country in the early 80's
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12