Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guatemala whining about Guard on the border

http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID ... 2F3A0B9%7D)&language=EN

Guatemala Nixes US Anti-Migrant Measure

Guatemala, May 17 (Prensa Latina) Guatemalan civilian and government representatives reacted strongly Wednesday to the US deployment of 6,000 US National Guardsman along the border with Mexico to crackdown on immigrants.

President George W. Bush announced the measure Monday and insisted on the construction of walls with movement detectors, infrared cameras and airplanes to keep people without documents back.

For Victor Cristales, of the Research and Popular Education Center, there is no doubt of the risks for all people trying to enter US soil and that human rights violations will increase.

In addition, Cristales considered it contradictory for Washington to push free trade agreements with Central America while stymieing immigrants, a very important labor force in the US.

In his speech, Bush declared: “Our goal is simple, the border should be opened to trade and closed to criminals, drug dealers and terrorists.”

In that context, Guatemalan Vice President Eduardo Stein expressed puzzlement and brought to mind that the attacks on New York and Washington did not arrive through the border with Mexico.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Bush has backed himself into a fire and he has no place to run. He's lied to everybody. He's lied to the entire South American continent and Mexico about open and free borders.

Then he's lied to Congress and lied to us and lied to the illegal immigrants. Now the day of reckoning is here.

I can't wait to see how he tries to punch his way out.

He has nowhere to turn except to the American people when this gets out of hand, which I believe we are on the verge of things getting out of control on the border and on the streets very soon. Yeah , we'll help you out Jorge, then its off to jail for you....don't worry, we'll send tacos and corn meal so you can stamp out some nice tortillas...

Sick to death of foreign leaders blaming America for everything..yes we have done things throughout the years, but so have foreign countries....

But it's not our fault they have lousy leaders!

Kick them out of our country now!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Guatemala whining about Guard on the border

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID=%7B30D3D657-400D-45C0-8A4E-DD18F2F3A0B9%7D)&language=EN

In addition, Cristales considered it contradictory for Washington to push free trade agreements with Central America while stymieing immigrants, a very important labor force in the US.
    FOR THE LAST TIME... THEY ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Did I Miss Something?

Can somebody explain to me this haughty sense of entitlement nationals south of our border feel . . . the right to cross our borders at will? The right to our access our public services? The right to bypass our defenses in a time of war? The right to take money out of our country and send it to support corrupt governments? It seems so absurd to me. It makes no sense. But it's obvious that millions of people think there's nothing wrong with it. How did that happen? When did right become wrong and black become white? I must not have been paying attention.

Stuff

DON'T BITE on the BAIT, folks!!

The GUARD is just a ploy to divert our attention from the REAL DANGERS of this legislation.

They're not fools........they knew this was going to kick up plenty of dirt to hide they're shenanigans!

GUARD HAS NO TEETH........no ammunition & paper pushing ONLY if the Governors agree PER STATE. It's meaningless propaganda.

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT let it die a slow death with the PRO ILLEGAL crowd. Let them take their time and waste it on this smoke screen. Not us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay we all know the National Guard has no role to play here other than Bush trying to throw us a bone and a welcoming committee to illegals crossing over. However I am sick to death of hearing about other countries whining about how we are conducting things in our country. As far as I am concerned everyone south of the border and some north of it can kiss my white American hiney

DLM

We all are! And they can do mine what you want them to do to yours
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)