Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guatemalan father of US Marine deported

Guatemalan father of US Marine deported

By BRUCE SCHREINER - Associated Press

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The father of a U.S. Marine has been deported by immigration officials after being denied a chance to plead his case for permanent residency before an immigration judge.

A spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Monday that Juan Andres was deported last week.

The native of Guatemala had hoped to prove he should be granted permanent residency in the United States. His evidence included letters from his five children, including his Marine son, who has been expected to be deployed to Afghanistan.

But immigration and customs spokeswoman Gail Montenegro said the case was not subject to review because Andres had illegally re-entered this country after having been deported before.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/01/31/ ... z1Cf2txATe
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just HATE that the headline says father of U.S. Marine. My father and husband and brother were in the service. I cant commit a crime and say "Wah, my family was in the service." I dont like it one bit that you and your family are useing the military for your own agenda. Shut up and go home Juan, I dont care if your son is a 4 star general, YOU still broke the law.

But immigration and customs spokeswoman Gail Montenegro said the case was not subject to review because Andres had illegally re-entered this country after having been deported before.
    I do not recall reading that little nugget of info before. Could it be the articles left out that fact? Anyway then the punishment fits the crime! Let's hope ICE keeps an eye on that family... if Daddy dearest re-entered once he'll do it again! This time the entire family should be charged with aiding and abetting if he's found in the US again!

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I just HATE that the headline says father of U.S. Marine. My father and husband and brother were in the service. I cant commit a crime and say "Wah, my family was in the service." I dont like it one bit that you and your family are useing the military for your own agenda. Shut up and go home Juan, I dont care if your son is a 4 star general, YOU still broke the law.
    Patty
    your 100 % right
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Hum!" his family didn't go with him, so that just means he'll be back by dinner time, I'm glad he was deported maybe it will sink in that if they'll deport him the rest of them have the same thing to worry about! Until the border is shut down it doesn't matter how many they deport for every one they deport 9 show up at the welfare line!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Absolutely, pattyk! You nailed it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn