Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guatemalan Murder Suspect Caught in NJ

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/268686.ph ... tId=350868

Posted: Wednesday, 28 February 2007 12:20PM

Guatemalan Murder Suspect Caught in New Jersey

RIDGEFIELD, N.J. (AP) -- A Guatemalan national wanted for killing his wife and pregnant sister-in law in his native land was arrested earlier this week in New Jersey.

Adan Caceros Ramos, 26, who is in this country illegally, is being held in the Hudson County Jail in Kearny pending an extradition hearing, said Adam Puharic, a spokesman for the U.S. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Ramos is charged in Guatemala with shooting his wife, Leonarda Dubon Ramos, and her sister, who was not identified in U.S. court documents, on June 14, 2006 in Santa Cruz de Quiche, a city of 21,000 in central Guatemala.

Authorities found two poems in Ramos' pocket during his arrest, including one that appeared to be written to his dead wife, Bergen County Sheriff Leo McGuire told The Record of Bergen County for Wednesday's newspapers.

The sheriff called the poems "damning statements'' that should help prove his guilt.

The poem addressed to Ramos' dead wife begins "Listen to me honey,'' and reads, in part, "Forgive me for causing you this wound.''
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've heard the Mayor of Ridgefield is Pro illegal I guess you reap what you sow. New Jersey is so over run with illegals that if you legal your probably in the minority.