Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was sympathetic right up to the place where the lawsuit got going. In return for offering refuge all the years during thw war, the Americans that have been feeding get their hand bit off. Just more hooray for me, screw you Americans, thanks for nothing.
    Slam the gavel on the ungrateful!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I was sympathetic right up to the place where the lawsuit got going. In return for offering refuge all the years during thw war, the Americans that have been feeding get their hand bit off. Just more hooray for me, screw you Americans, thanks for nothing.
    Slam the gavel on the ungrateful!
    I agree they should not be demanding a damn thing, but the law suit is probably to get it before a Judge, so he can look at it on a one on one bases. I will bet most of these people did not keep an up to date work permit, and I believe that should be taken into consideration. unless she was breaking some kind of law.
    If our government came out tomorrow and said we are putting a 10 year moratorium on all immigration, I would cheer it and say, sorry honey you have to go home. But we have an AG's bill hinding in congress right now probably waiting to be snuck in another bill without our knowledge, that will give 1 1/2 million Mexicans so called blue cards that state if they work here 100 work days a year for 5years, and you can become a legal. what a joke!! talk about a back door to bring in more people. I don't know maybe I run AMUK here, but something does not seem fair here., if someone was abiding by our laws for the last 15 years and they failed to tell her long ago to go home. She is not illegal there is alot of difference.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't feel sorry for the guatemalan illegal...

she needs to leave ASAP and take her anchor babies with her.

She KNEW she was here illegally and she should have known that she might not have gotten asylum. She could have gone back any time after the war ended. She obviously thinks that she should be granted permanent residency just because she has been here for 15+ years.

Sorry, lady...go back to Guatemala.

I have a relative who made a trip to the capital city of Guatemala last year and the relative said it was nice down there. So there.

She obviously has an entitlement attitude just like the mexican illegals whom I know well how they are, and she needs to be deported ASAP. Asylum is temporary shelter that was never intended to turn into permanent residency; at least, that's what I understand it to be.

The government has the legal right to deny her asylum and to order her deported and she has NO right to complain. She enjoyed our generosity & goodness for 15+ years so she should go back to Guatemala and shut her BIG mouth. The government has the right to order her deported even if it took 15+ years to adjudicate the asylum application. The main reason it took 15 years is because of the backlog which, I understand, was caused mostly by illegal aliens who got the 1986 IRCA amnesty like my ex-hubby did, clogging up the system with their applications for relatives, etc.

She has NO right to be here so she should just shut her BIG mouth & take her anchor babies with her and go back to Guatemala ASAP!!!

I only have ONE thing to say...

GET OUT, illegal alien criminal, & take your anchor babies with you and don't come back ever!!!

Let the deportations begin!!! English ONLY!!!

Why do these people only want to do things the easy way? They should go home and get rid of their corrupt governments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12