2:17 PM 05/21/2015
Al Weaver

Hillary Clinton may be “evolving” on immigration in the early stages of the 2016 race, but pro-amnesty Rep. Luis Gutierrez admitted Wednesday that he’s seen the flip flop involving her past statements on the issue.

In a Thursday interview with The Huffington Post, Gutierrez told Laura Barron-Lopez that while he’s glad Clinton is coming to his side on immigration, he remembers when Clinton was “paralyzed” by the issue during the 2008 presidential race.

“Look, everybody’s evolving,” Gutierrez said. “I remember when Hillary — when all the children first came to the border, Hillary said ‘oh, they can’t just show up. They have to be sent back home.’ She’s not there anymore.”

“You remember when Hillary — what was in 2008? Yeah, it was 2008 — and they asked Hillary a question about drivers licenses for undocumented and she was paralyzed! Oh my god,” Gutierrez said before imitating the former secretary of state. “‘Oh, I don’t know, I don’t think so.'”

The Illinois congressman made the remarks about Clinton following her declaration that she would go further than President Barack Obama’s executive action on immigration back in November. In an event in Las Vegaz, Nv. in early May, Clinton said she would expand upon Obama’s initial executive action by giving the parents of so-called DREAMers amnesty.

This is a far cry from past statements from Clinton, who once said in a 2003 interview that she was “adamantly against illegal immigrants.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/21/gu...ip-flop-video/