Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Is this guy nuts or something??? Theft of a SS# is a FELONY...punishable by a fine of up to $250K and 2 years in prison!!!

He should be censured and thrown out of Congress! He is the slimiest of the Razas, but this is out-and-out treason! He is advocating and condoning the commission of a Federal Crime!!! This is tyranny!

As an aside...my SS# was stolen a few years ago, unbeknownst to me, by a Mexican woman. She used it to purchase a new car and opened up 17 credit cards in MY name. She defaulted on the car and the credit cards...never paid a penny! I had never checked my credit report and knew nothing about it until I got a notice from the IRS that they were going to put a lien on my house if my 'back taxes' were not paid! My credit score went from 800 to 520 and the IRS was after me!!!!

It took me three years of living hell to straighten out the mess and restore my good credit! The woman was NEVER prosecuted...and she is probably still out there somewhere using someone else's SS#! She got away with tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, and never paid a penny in taxes...courtesy of my SS#!!!
    Yes AM!! TYRANNY is exactly what this is! That is a perfect description of his actions...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this prick is on lou dobbs as i type this.

he said that some arrested in the Postville raids had SS# that belong to NO ONE.

Below is what somebody on a Waukegan board posted after I posted this blog. I think she's got it!! Maybe this could be a grassroots movement. Okay Senator ___________ or Representative ____________ give out your SSN, live by overcrowded homes, have bilingual everything where you shop/eat/go to school/work, have your children suffer, have your husband and two children murdered...

This is what she put;

If stealing an identity is okay by Rep Luis, then, he should just freely give up is SSN and other info to let illegals get jobs under his name. He should lead by example.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10136
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Rep. Luis Gutierrez OKs ID Theft For Illegals Who Just “Want To Workâ€

I can only hope someone plasters Gutierezz's SS# all across the internet,at day labor sites and in every bathroom in Chicago,southern Calif.Texas,Miami and anywhere else they can think of,then and only then will this IA hugger get the message.

As a victim of ID theft I am both hurt and angered by his thoughtless and treasonous words.Telling people it is ok to break our laws should be enough to get him arrested and/or certainly removed from Congress.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I can only hope someone plasters his SS# all across the internet,then and only then will this IA hugger get the message.

As a victim of ID theft I am both hurt and angered by his thoughtless and treasonous words.Telling people it is ok to break our laws should be enough to get him arrested and/or certainly removed from Congress.

YOU SHOULD BE ON THE PHONE WITH HIS OFFICE EVERY DAMN DAY telling your story until they get tired of you

http://luisgutierrez.house.gov/

Welcome / Bienvenido
    Recent News

* Gutierrez Demands President Place Moratorium on ICE Raids (7/30/200
    * UPDATED: Gutierrez Leads Members of Congressional Hispanic Caucus to Postville, Iowa (7/24/200
    * Gutierrez Statement: Financial Services Committee Hearing on Monetary Policy and the State of the Economy (7/16/200
    * Gutierrez to Lead Members of Congressional Hispanic Caucus to Postville, Iowa (7/15/200
    * ALERT: Blue Line Interruptions Delay Airport Travel (7/10/200

More News

Welcome to the website of the Fourth District of Illinois!

Through this website, my staff and I are committed to providing you with the most comprehensive information available, ranging from children's educational opportunities, to increasing community safety, fighting crime, protecting seniors and bettering the environment.

Here, you can also access the vast number of constituent services that my office provides, whether you need assistance with your Social Security, Medicare, college loans, immigration services for a loved-one or cutting through red tape at the IRS or Department of Veterans Affairs. We are here to help you.

I hope you will find this website — your website — helpful, but just as important as the information you can obtain here is the information that you can give me. I urge you to send me your views, your concerns and your ideas to make our community a better, safer place for our families to grow. Please email me directly from the homepage or call my offices.

It is an honor to serve you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your visit!

+++++++++++++++++++
    Join me and cal his office to voice our displeasure at his recent efforts. I too have been a victim of identity theft. I'll share that with his office. Email link at his site above.

* Washington 2266 Rayburn Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    (202) 225-8203
    (202) 225-7810 Fax

* Chicago 2201 W. North Avenue
    Chicago, IL 60647
    (773) 342-0774
    (773) 342-0776 Fax

* Email Me

Welcome to the website of the Fourth District of Illinois!

OMG, it's in English!!!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I saw this jerk on Lou Dobbs last night. My husband was in another room and said "that arrogant idiot isnt on Lou's show again is he"? He recognzed this guy by the tone of his voice. I swear Gutierrez acts like he is on dope. He slurs his words, makes no sense, and just rambles on and on. Why does Lou even put up with him? WHO ELECTED THIS FOOL?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i CALLED both offices today and demanded that the congressman give his information and social security number to the illegals who want to work here and lets see how he likes it.
    i also informed both people that i talked with to go on youtube and watch the report of the Soldier who while serving in IRAQ had his identification STOLEN and used in southern california by an illegal and ran up numberous bills in his name and was also working. his wife got a note from the IRS about unclaimed earnings

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast