Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I say charge the mothers with felony child abuse and endangerment.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Personally I feel that not one anchor baby is or ever has been an American citizen.
    I agree with that statement.
    Same here. They are illegal immigrants in my eyes,

"What, are we going to put immigration agents in the maternity wards across this country?" he said.
    I want them in the ER's too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

can we just try this moron for treason and get it over with already

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    can we just try this moron for treason and get it over with already
    What must citizens do to start an accusation of this kind?

Although some illegal aliens present to the hospital at the time of labor, most do not. Most show up at taxpayer funded prenatal clinics long before their baby is due and receive months of free prenatal care, no questions asked. Prenatal care is not emergency care and I do not understand taxpayers have to fund this. Why aren't they reported and deported long before their baby is due?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Although some illegal aliens present to the hospital at the time of labor, most do not. Most show up at taxpayer funded prenatal clinics long before their baby is due and receive months of free prenatal care, no questions asked. Prenatal care is not emergency care and I do not understand taxpayers have to fund this. Why aren't they reported and deported long before their baby is due?
    The traitors who give the babies citizenship say the fetus is a US citizen and should get the same care every poor US baby receives.

Every time I see or hear that Luis Gutierrez speaking, I want to slap him.
    He certainly does not seem to represent anyone in the US except the poor little Mexican illegal immigrants. Everything he says is over the top drama and it's clear that his agenda is to make people who oppose amnesty and illegal immigration look to be the biggest racist pigs in the world. Everything that comes out of his mouth pretty much mirrors what President Idiot Calderon says.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Every time I see or hear that Luis Gutierrez speaking, I want to slap him.
    He certainly does not seem to represent anyone in the US except the poor little Mexican illegal immigrants. Everything he says is over the top drama and it's clear that his agenda is to make people who oppose amnesty and illegal immigration look to be the biggest racist pigs in the world. Everything that comes out of his mouth pretty much mirrors what President Idiot Calderon says.
    Have you ever seen him cry when he says that he can not go to Arizona because of his hispanic look he would go to jail? He is pathetic.

The first time I ever saw or heard anything from Luis Gutierrez , I actually thought it was a spoof thing like I was watching like Saturday Night Live.
    Can't say that I've ever seen him cry but he certainly does a lot of whiny kind of emoting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast