Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration

Who cares? Gutierrez can go to work for the Mexican government.

Re: Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Who cares? Gutierrez can go to work for the Mexican government.

I think he already works for the Mexican government. They probably contributed heavily to his campaign through various and sundry sources.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

sorry Gutierrez but we WILL remain the United States of America, where irrespective of your race, ethnicity or country of origin we ALL strive to uphold AMERICAN values and yes we ALL strive to be UNITED with ENGLISH, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    sorry Gutierrez but we WILL remain the United States of America, where irrespective of your race, ethnicity or country of origin we ALL strive to uphold AMERICAN values and yes we ALL strive to be UNITED with ENGLISH, thank you very much!
    YES WE WILL!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“People are angry and disillusioned,â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guiterrez Upset!

OMG I can't STAND him.

We let him in with Regan's Amnesty and now he wants the entire Hispanic World over here.

I live in Gwinnett County Georgia and it has the largest/Fastest growing Hispanic communities in the country! Everything is in Spanish now. Even the Food stamp office!
    The food stamp office is right next to the unemployment office. I stopped in to pick up a form for medical help and out of 30 people only one looked to be american. Each illegal alien mother had 2-3 kids some had a step ladder of children with one in the oven. When Our government tells us that illegal aliens cant access government benefits they are lying. The illegal mother may not be able to get this benefit but all 3 or four of her AMERICAN BORN Babies is entitled to Food Stamps. Multioply this time 25 million Hispanic illegals!!!!! When I go to the grocery store you'll se the illegals in line with all there kids with a piled up grocery cart and they pull out their food stamp card. Courtesy of the American Government who insist on keeping Birthright Citizenship on the books. The time to end Birthright Citizenship is now!

DJ
    Is there any chance of getting Louis Guiterrez out of office?? That would be so fine!

Welcome to Alipac elliemae.

Gwinett County, Lilburn, have evidence of drug cartel activity and kidnapping too.

Romans 3:23

It is written, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Anti-American LA Slimes is censoring the replies to this story.

Re: Guiterrez Upset!

Quote Originally Posted by elliemae
    OMG I can't STAND him.

We let him in with Regan's Amnesty and now he wants the entire Hispanic World over here.

I live in Gwinnett County Georgia and it has the largest/Fastest growing Hispanic communities in the country! Everything is in Spanish now. Even the Food stamp office!
    The food stamp office is right next to the unemployment office. I stopped in to pick up a form for medical help and out of 30 people only one looked to be american. Each illegal alien mother had 2-3 kids some had a step ladder of children with one in the oven. When Our government tells us that illegal aliens cant access government benefits they are lying. The illegal mother may not be able to get this benefit but all 3 or four of her AMERICAN BORN Babies is entitled to Food Stamps. Multioply this time 25 million Hispanic illegals!!!!! When I go to the grocery store you'll se the illegals in line with all there kids with a piled up grocery cart and they pull out their food stamp card. Courtesy of the American Government who insist on keeping Birthright Citizenship on the books. The time to end Birthright Citizenship is now!
    Welcome Elliemae! It makes me so sad to hear of these southern towns that have changed so drastically in so short a time. It just blows me away. Please don't give up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast