Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAHA: Agents bust 3 invaders riding in LULAC van

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=5173291

Agents bust 3 illegals riding in LULAC van

FABENS, TX - Border Patrol officials tell ABC-7 two men riding in a Lower Valley community service van have been deported and another has been detained.

A Border Patrol spokesman tells ABC-7 around 6am Wednesday morning, agents spotted a man acting suspiciously on Cobb avenue in Tornillo. They say he then began walking with two other men.

Then the three men got on a League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) van that lower valley residents can ride on. Officials aren't sure where they boarded the bus, but say it was a scheduled stop.

The van then went down Highway 20 to Fabens and turned on Fabens road. The van then made another stop, and that's where Border Patrol agents approached the van. They say the driver agreed to let the agents question passengers.

Agents tell ABC-7 they saw the three men they had seen before and they admitted to being illegally in the US.

After being taken into custody, one tried to escape but was caught. Officials tell ABC-7 two of the men were Mexican citizens and were deported. The third man is from El Salvador and is being held without bond.

According to officials, that man was deported from the US in 1994 and had been arrested for Failure to Stop after an Accident and DWI.

ABC-7 is working to get comments from LULAC Officials and more information from Border Patrol Officials.

================================================== =========

Busted!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I don't care who you are that there is funny."
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Are you telling me they have their own LULAC vans that pick up Latino passengers! Can a non Latino use them?

I wonder if this is one of the benefits that the American taxpayer is paying for with our contributions to LULAC?

Glad they got busted, but I bet we paid for that van.

I wonder if this is one of the benefits that the American taxpayer is paying for with our contributions to LULAC?
    That and MORE! we even get to pick up the tab for their protest the money funding them are grants from our very own government
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Heck ya......they got special everything.....it's only us that don't. Would be worth a little video to see what they'd do if a non-latino tried to board.

This is funny.....but I'm sure there going to pull the race card since it was a LULAC van. Lord knows the last place you look for illegals is a bus with a known pro-open border special interest group!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess they were headed to Chicago!

That is great news!!!!!!!!

You won't catch me riding around with criminal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

guess they were headed to Chicago!
    Now Dixie.....be nice.

MW
    Aiding, abetting, and harboring illegal immigrants is a criminal offense, isn't it? Have charges been brought against LULAC? Was the driver charged with conspiring to smuggle illegal aliens? So many questions, so few answers!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Aiding, abetting, and harboring illegal immigrants is a criminal offense, isn't it? Have charges been brought against LULAC? Was the driver charged with conspiring to smuggle illegal aliens? So many questions, so few answers!
    So True!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson