Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

Some Observations.

1.If Harry Reid wants the illegals here, we should allow him to give them Amnesty, if Reid adds the provisions that HE will pay for them all and the illegals can all Live in Harry's house! Smile

2.The politicans are so busy thinking about getting the illegals vote that they forget that even if the illegals are given Amnesty and the vote, the American citizens still out number the illegals and we can vote them all out of office.........as long as we can monitor the polls to ensure that Acorn doesn't tamper with the process.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Ratbstard wrote:

Sen. Harry Reid needs to be checked for Alzheimer's. He can't remember 1986. Sen. Chuck Schumer should be checked too.
    Even Alzheimer's disease wouldn't excuse their attitude and behaviour.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Help me out here alipacers, this is Democrat common sense....Please tell me the difference

“We have to have a pathway for legalization,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This article quotes him better.
    ~~~

Reid vows immigration reform by end of year
    By Alexander Bolton
    Posted: 06/04/09 01:36 PM [ET]

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told reporters Thursday that he would like the Senate to pass comprehensive immigration reform this year, adding another huge project to Democrats' already packed schedule for 2009.

“As far as I’m concerned, we have three major issues we have to do this year, if at all possible: No. 1 is healthcare; No 2 is energy, global warming; No. 3 is immigration reform,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We vow to kick his sorry behind out of office!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE wrote:
    as long as we can monitor the polls to ensure that Acorn doesn't tamper with the process.
    I hope ALIPACers will volunteer to work the polling locations on election day 2010, I am already planning to. We need to try to see for ourselves what goes on.

I have thought about doing a little experiment before hand: complete a voter registration card for a fake person, check box claiming that person is a U.S. citizen, then see if any verification is required, see if I am contacted about it, and see if that name ends up on registered voter list at polling site on election day.

Of course I would never ever do this, because it is illegal, and I am in no way advocating anyone do it, because it is illegal. As a legal U.S. citizen if I do something illegal, of course I would go to jail. But I am going to volunteer to work at the polling sites.

(Edited to avoid possibility of planting seeds, I don't put anything past the illegal alien advocates.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

SOSADFORUS: Great Display for WORDS! lol

NO TO AMNESTY

LET'S REMOVE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE US CONGRESS ALL THOSE DEMOCRATS WHO WANT TO REWARD ILLEGAL ALIENS. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WHAT THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO DO. WE ALREADY TOLD THEM: NO TO AMNESTY AND THEY KEEP INSISTING. LISTEN DEMOCRATS: YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS BS, YOU WILL NOT GET ELECTED NEXT ELECTIONS. WE ELECT YOU. BY THE SAME TOKEN, YOU WILL NOT GET ELECTED AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    SOSADFORUS: Great Display for WORDS! lol
    Thank you we need to keep alittle humor when it comes too Reid...he evidently know not what he says!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast