Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think you are missing the point. This proves that the birth certificate the Obama campaign posted is phony. It was a digital version of something, not the actual birth certificate. What does the ACTUAL vault copy have printed on it that he doesn't want us to see? For all we know, it could state that he was born elsewhere. He is hiding something!

When you ask the government for a document to prove your birth to verify citizenship, what you get in most cases is what Obama got and posted on his web site. That is considered perfectly sufficient to erase doubts. It is a legal document. His staff will take the position that the document proves all that needs to be proved - that he was born in Hawaii. They will say that Berg, Martin, and all are hairsplitters and fight-pickers. The issue was, is Obama a natural born citizen? And his folks will say that what he posted on the web site proved it all along, and now Hawaii is backing him up. Hawaii would not issue a birth certificate saying that someone was born in Honolulu unless they had a record saying he was born in Honolulu. Just like my mother's says she was born in Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA. Obama's lists an island, not a county, but that still points to a location of his birth. His certificate specifically states that he was born in Honolulu.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    When you ask the government for a document to prove your birth to verify citizenship, what you get in most cases is what Obama got and posted on his web site. That is considered perfectly sufficient to erase doubts. It is a legal document. His staff will take the position that the document proves all that needs to be proved - that he was born in Hawaii. They will say that Berg, Martin, and all are hairsplitters and fight-pickers. The issue was, is Obama a natural born citizen? And his folks will say that what he posted on the web site proved it all along, and now Hawaii is backing him up. Hawaii would not issue a birth certificate saying that someone was born in Honolulu unless they had a record saying he was born in Honolulu. Just like my mother's says she was born in Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA. Obama's lists an island, not a county, but that still points to a location of his birth. His certificate specifically states that he was born in Honolulu.
    You are correct but some of these people don't want to know the truth, they want to prove something that just isn't true.
    They will never accept any proof as true. But they will accept a falsehood as truth. That is just how some people are.
    (I don't support Obama or McCain because they both want to reward the criminal actions of MILLIONS of ILLEGAL aliens by giving them citizenship.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hawaii would not issue a birth certificate saying that someone was born in Honolulu unless they had a record saying he was born in Honolulu.
    Nobody confirmed that the internet version is authentic. The Hawaiian officials never even mentioned the internet posted version in these articles, correct.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    You are correct but some of these people don't want to know the truth, they want to prove something that just isn't true.
    This is just a ridiculous statement. Trust me, I don't want it to be determined that Obama is not eligible. But I think this whole thing still remains unresolved. I would like to know the truth as would many other people.

So you just accept the internet posted birth certificate as authentic then, even though no official of Hawaii has confirmed that? And Obama has been full of lies throughout his campaign? This is what I don't understand.

Is the issue whether he was born in America, or whether the certificate posted was issued by the state of Hawaii?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    This is just a ridiculous statement. Trust me, I don't want it to be determined that Obama is not eligible. But I think this whole thing still remains unresolved. I would like to know the truth as would many other people.

So you just accept the internet posted birth certificate as authentic then, even though no official of Hawaii has confirmed that? And Obama has been full of lies throughout his campaign? This is what I don't understand.
    The internet posted birth certificate means nothing to me since the Hawaiian Officials have stated officially that Obama was born in Hawaii.
    That settled the whole matter. But some people can't let it go.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

now i had to get a copy of my birth certificate from the state of texas in order to participate in sports in high school back in the late 70s.
    and it says birth certificate, it does not say certficate of live birth.
    go figure

maybe texas had better record keeping back in the 61-62 years

The internet posted birth certificate means nothing to me since the Hawaiian Officials have stated officially that Obama was born in Hawaii.
    That settled the whole matter. But some people can't let it go.
    They never stated that. They only stated that they have a vault copy of the certificate. An original typewritten COLB. We don't know what it says! It could say he was born in Kenya.

Is the issue whether he was born in America, or whether the certificate posted was issued by the state of Hawaii?
    Both. I want to know if the certificate posted is authentic. AND I want to know if the vault COLB record states he was born in the USA.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast