Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hayworth is clearly on our side right next to Tancredo.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you catch the most important part of what he said ?

Quote:
    Only the aroused intervention of the American people can prevent that from happening now and that effort will have my full and unyielding support."

It's time to get a little noisier. Time to get a little smarter. Time to get a little tougher. Time to be a little impatient. Time to take our country back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, LegalUSCitizen, I did. He's calling us up to war. And I'm ready.

Battle Plan:

1) Impeach Bush and Cheney. Hayworth is in the US Congress where Impeachment Hearings commence. I encourage him to introduce the legislation to remove these Traitors from our Executive Branch.

2) Stop the invasion militarily. Cut Mexico off at the knees, no money; no transfer payments; NADA; until they control their citizens by whatever means necessary. America is going to be a "Gated Nation" just like our well to do Americans live in "Gated Communities".

3) Prosecute Law Breakers in every sector.

4) Deport illegal aliens.

We have no other choice but the one Hayworth suggests. I think we should try these 4 first.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Reagan Quote:

"They ain't seen nothing yet."

Right On LegalUSACitizen!!

The world has never seen the power of 250,000,000 pissed off Americans.

On 9/11, we were shocked; sad; ready to help; send money; grieve; and some definitely wanted to kick some butt.

But what the globalists and this present government doesn't understand is that the American People will be madder at them than they were at the 9/11 terrorists when they understand fully what these inhouse Traitors have conspired and done to the United States.

So....Reagan was right...."they 'aint seen nothing yet" because this has never happened before and no one has ever seen the Power of 250 million pissed off Americans.

But they will...very soon.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel more encouraged this morning after reading that THE HOUSE STRIPPED SPECTER'S VISA PROGRAM OUT OF THE BUDGET BILL!! I will post that if it hasn't already been posted!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Legal has posted that Newsletter from NumbersUSA in the section about News from Other Groups. Thanks, Legal.

Here is the pertinent part of that newsletter:

WE WON!

The 350,000 permanent green cards for foreign workers and their families have been erased.

The 30,000 extra H-1B temporary visas for high-tech workers have been erased.

You created a climate on Capitol Hill that told people reading the political tea leaves that this was just not the time to pick a fight with the American people.

Thanks to all of you who never gave up .... who took defeat after defeat and kept trying.

As we told you earlier, Specter's efforts were facilitated by one of his staffers who has a close relationship with a Microsoft lobbyist. The massive increases were the work of Microsoft and its nearly endless supply of money to undermine American workers.

But I told you repeatedly that collectively you all truly can and do have more power than Microsoft and more power than all of Bill Gates' dreams of a global workforce in which all Americans have to bid for American jobs in competition with all the rest of the world's workers
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12