Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hayworth says Bush insulted Minutemen

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... -dc28.html

Hayworth says Bush insulted Minutemen

Billy House
    Republic Washington Bureau
    Apr. 28, 2005 12:00 AM

WASHINGTON - Rep. J.D. Hayworth on Wednesday accused President Bush and others of having "maligned" the Minuteman Project, the civilian patrol group that placed volunteers along a 23-mile stretch of the Arizona-Mexico border this month to monitor immigrant activity.

And another Republican lawmaker, Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado, called on Bush to "meet with the people he calls vigilantes," and "issue an apology to these folks for what he's called (them)."

Both lawmakers, members of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, made their remarks during a news conference at the Capitol attended by Minuteman organizers and dozens of supporters, an event that nearly took on the fervor of a religious revival. advertisement

Another Arizona member of the caucus, Republican Rep. Trent Franks, also praised the Minutemen who are based in southeastern Arizona, though he did not criticize the president. White House spokesman Taylor Gross said Wednesday that no apology will be coming from the White House.

Gross explained that on March 23, when asked by a reporter about his view of people "hunting" migrants along the border, Bush simply said he was opposed to "vigilantes in the United States of America."

Bush later added: "I'm for enforcing the law in a rational way; that's why you have a Border Patrol and they ought to be in charge of enforcing the border."

Gross said the president has not changed his position.

Earlier in the day, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told The Arizona Republic that he has "no position" on the Minuteman Project. McCain is expected to soon unveil new immigration reform legislation he is co-sponsoring with Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.

But Hayworth, speaking at the news conference, said that he saw the Minutemen at the border "up close and in person" and said their mission was "an unqualified success."

"These are extraordinary Americans from all walks of life who followed their constitutional right to petition their government for redress of a grievance, in this case, the abject failure of the federal government to secure our borders," Hayworth said.

"And for that simple constitutional act of standing up for border security these citizens were maligned far and wide by hysterical editorial writers and yes, sadly, even by the presidents of the United States and the Republic of Mexico," Hayworth continued.

At the same news conference, Chris Simcox, a Minuteman co-organizer who lives in Cochise County and who is a founder of a second, similar group called Civil Homeland Defense, said he hoped to start patrols in New Mexico, California and Texas.

The group also is looking to expand its mission to the Canadian border.

"Thousands of people have been compelled to join this effort and will continue in the spirit of the civil defense movement during World War II," Simcox said.

"When our neighbors and our government and our country needed our help, we rolled up our sleeves, we have a can-do attitude, and we get the job done. We proved that for the last 28 days in Cochise County, Arizona," Simcox said.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Earlier in the day, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told The Arizona Republic that he has "no position" on the Minuteman Project. McCain is expected to soon unveil new immigration reform legislation he is co-sponsoring with Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.
    Yes, and cows fly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cows

They have to fly around the pigs, don't ya know?

And when it rains, it's really is cats and dogs.............
    Except in America.
    When it rains here, we get illegal aliens...............

Diesel

Yes, Mr. President, the border patrol should be in control of patroling
    our borders so please fund them and hire more of them!
    Perhaps they will arrive at the border just in time to send your relatives
    back home. Thank you MPM! I will participate in Texas border patrol.

Roughly, about 10 million illegals live in this vast state. I don't know
    who put out these figures. Certainly the illegals are not going to participate
    in a census. In Texas most Hispanics will not talk about their illegal friends
    or family. Can someone tell me where these figures are coming from ?
    Thank you.

Of course Jorge Bush will not apologize. To do so would mean that Bush has an inkling of the following:

1. Integrity
    2. Honor
    3. Respect for his countrymen
    4. Respect for his nation
    5. Intelligence
    6. Honesty
    7. Humility
    8. Intestinal fortitude
    9. Courage
    10. Decency
    11. Dignity
    12. Devotion to duty

But Jorge Bush has none of these qualities, because he is blinded by these qualities, if you want to call them that:

1. Arrogance
    2. Cowardice
    3. Stubbornness
    4. Greediness
    5. Deceitfulness
    6. Low IQ
    7. Hostility toward his country and his fellow citizens
    8. Mental Illness
    9. Lack of Vision
    10. Lack of compassion
    11. Lack of leadership
    12. Lack of a spine (same as 2, but it needs to be said)

Last, but not least this shows you without a shadow of a doubt the outlining of Jorge Bush's treasonous behavior which has gone far beyond anything terrible that any previous president before him has ever done intentional or otherwise. His treasonous actions are on a greater scale then ever seen before and while his actions are blatant, they simply can't be explained. What does Jorge Bush have to gain by selling his soul and ours to the Mexican and corporate interest? He's already very rich and powerful and in control of the most powerful position in the whole free world. Is this a grand plan that's been in action all along or does Vicente Fox and corporate America and their minions have some dirt on Bush that's so terrible that he has no choice, but to comply?

I still can't believe that some people consider Bush a compassionate person (I even still run into these types of kool-aide drinkers). I don't think Bush is very compassionate at all (at least not for us). I think he's an evil snake in the grass and that's putting it kindly. I truly think we would have been better off with Kerry as our president. Sure he would have been terrible, but at least the Republicans would have fought him and pretended like they care about us. If Kerry wanted amnesty for illegals, the Republicans would have stood up and fought him tooth and nail to stop it, but if Jorge Bush wants amnesty then half of the Republican party is like, sure whatever you want Mr President. That's what happened under Clinton. Anytime he tried to pass horrible legislation, the Republicans stood up and said no way. Bush tries to pass horrible legislation and the sheepish Republicans fall in line. I don't get it.

I can't believe we have 3 plus years left to deal with this idiot. I hope he doesn't drag the good Republicans like Tom Tancredo down with him to the sewer known as his approval ratings. Seriously, would it have been this bad with Kerry in charge knowning that with a Republican majority in Congress that there was no way he could get his agenda past? Plus it would have taken Hitlery out of the running who Bush and his cronies are covertly trying to annoint the next Commander of Malfeasance. Why not? Then Hitlery can finish the job Bush and his daddy started by selling out our sovereignty to the UN, Mexico and the Islamofacist. Maybe the US can be annexed off into three parts. The Southwest can go back to Mexico. The UN can grab the Northwest and the whole entire East Coast can go to Al Qaeda. Want that to happen? Well it will unless this country wakes up from it's drunken stupor of political correctness and lack of spine and forces our government to stop this insanity of open borders before we go the way of the Roman Empire.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn