Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sometimes I wonder if we wouldn't just be better off trading countries. They can have El Presidente Bush, we can ride Fox out on a rail and start all over from scratch.

Jeepers Creepers!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I've never used it," said Mark Spencer, owner of Associated Citrus Packers. "The paperwork scared me off."
    Translation:

It was easier to bribe some Senators and the President to just let illegals in instead.

You know--I think we STILL have some HOPE. I have just heard SEVERAL Senators and Congressmen say that they want ENFORCEMENT of the BORDER before they consider ANY guestworker program and they seem to be bucking Bush on the guestworker issue. Maybe, just MAYBE, all is not lost. We need to keep up the pressure on our representatives and speak out in every public forum possible. We need to MAKE OURSELVES HEARD. LOUD AND CLEAR!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh, we're heard all right...they're only now beginning to get some idea of the numbers of disenchanted citizens and the tenacity with which we hold our opinions.

Soldier on!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

"The translation south of the border is this:

The translation is this, OUTSOURCE AMERICAN JOBS TO MEXICANS ALREADY HERE, ENTICE MORE TO INVADE, AVOID TRADE AND EXPORT TARIFFS. GOOD FOR THE AMRICAN BUSINESS MAN, BETTER FOR THE GOVENRMENT. HARDLY. I cant believe these morons dont think things through, instead of pandering to big business they should try to stop and think for a minute.

Stop and THINK?? Isn't that asking an awful LOT???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Stop and THINK?? Isn't that asking an awful LOT???

Yeah, we elect these morons, maybe we should be doing the thinking.

ROFL
    You are absolutely right AmericanInfidel.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yes, Infidel. And I think that the "good old boy" network we have running things now is in for a big surprise come next election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12