Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to get something going like this for our town, SOSAD. Maybe we can get the Mayor to listen to us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ

Barletta's bravery

We need to get something going like this for our town, SOSAD. Maybe we can get the Mayor to listen to us.
    I'm wondering if mayors from cities around the country who are suffering similar problems could not get together and generate a game plan for everyone's benefit. If ALL of the cities proposed similar laws at the same time, we would financially break the ACLU--or at least dent them a bit.

Re: Barletta's bravery

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I'm wondering if mayors from cities around the country who are suffering similar problems could not get together and generate a game plan for everyone's benefit. If ALL of the cities proposed similar laws at the same time, we would financially break the ACLU--or at least dent them a bit.

The ordinances need to be varied enough from city to city that the ACLU can't consolidate the cases.

DJ

Cities getting together

The ordinances need to be varied enough from city to city that the ACLU can't consolidate the cases.
    Good point. That being the case, I suppose making sure the proposed laws were varied would be part of the planning. It would be very helpful to have a list of those who keep funding the Pro Amnesty lawyers so we could boycott them. One post talked about All State Insurance giving money to La Raza, for example.

Lou is a REAL American!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

lou... i would vote for you... but sadly i live in dallas where we just hired a Construction CEO as our Mayor, well you know how that is going to end

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Small Town Defenders webpage

Welcome to Small Town Defenders!

I’m Lou Barletta, the proud Mayor of the City of Hazleton, Pennsylvania.

I believe the United States of America is the greatest nation on Earth. People who are in this country have an incredible amount of opportunities and blessings.

But some people have taken advantage of America’s openness and tolerance. Some come to this country and refuse to learn English, creating a language barrier for city employees. Others enter the country illegally and use government services by not paying taxes or by committing crime on our streets, further draining resources here in Hazleton.

Recent crimes – such as a high-profile murder, the discharge of a gun at a crowded city playground, and drug busts – have involved illegal immigrants. Some of those allegedly involved in those crimes were detained by other law enforcement officials over the years, but were somehow allowed to remain in this country. They eventually migrated into Hazleton, where they helped create a sense of fear in the good, hardworking residents who are here legally.

Illegal aliens in our City create an economic burden that threatens our quality of life.

With a growing problem and a limited budget, I could not sit back any longer and allow this to happen. I needed to act!

That’s why I drafted the Illegal Immigration Relief Act, a measure designed to say enough is enough.

To the residents of Hazleton, I say thank you for your support. To our recently arrived legal immigrants, I say welcome to our City. I wish you all the best and hope the United States and Hazleton can be a place where your dreams come true. I am proud to represent you as your Mayor.

And to illegal immigrants and those who would hire or abet them in any way, I say your time is up. You are no longer welcome.

There are thousands of small towns and cities across America like Hazleton, Pennsylvania.

I hope the steps we’re taking in Hazleton to defend ourselves will inspire others to become small town defenders.

Thank you for visiting Small Town Defenders! Be sure to visit our online petition page and let us know how you feel.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12