Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Helping Illegals Break U.S. Law

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/blog-d ... p?id=13830

Helping Illegals Break U.S. Law

Posted Apr 06, 2006

Recently Sen. Clinton appeared before the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, where she spoke about (what else) illegal immigration.

She apparently has toned down her rhetoric a bit, because whereas last week she claimed that the House immigration reform bill would probably criminalize "even Jesus himself," now she only says it would probably make her and her staff -- mere mortals -- criminals.

Said Hill: "I realize I would be a criminal, too. My staff would be criminal. We help people with all kinds of problems," to which the audience chuckled knowingly.

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Peter King responded that the only way the House bill would make her a criminal is if she was a "coyote," or an illegal immigrant smuggler.

"I hope that Sen. Clinton is not suggesting that she and her staff are members of an alien smuggling gang, or that she is a coyote posing as a senator," said King, adding that the bill "has absolutely nothing to do with churches or social workers or senators assisting illegal immigrants. It is aimed entirely at alien smuggling gangs."

The fact that Sen. Clinton seemingly admitted that she and her staff knowingly help illegal aliens raises questions about her breaking her oath of office, in which she swore to uphold U.S. law and the Constitution.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

and I thought the federal government was to provide for the "common defense and general welfare of the United States" -- NOT protect elected officials that engage in treason
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I just CAN'T BELIEVE what is about to happen, law breakers being rewarded with amnesty! I wonder what would happen if a legal American citizen would go out and rob a bank and when caught, tell the law, "well, I did NOTHING WRONG, I was just trying to feed my family". I bet that would go over real well . These Illegals BROKE OUR LAW and those idiots in Washington want to give them citizenship and even tax breaks. This is just so screwed up. My ear is gonna fall off from holding the phone to it all day, calling to inform our senators what the AMERICAN CITIZENS want because alot them haven't a clue!!!!!! Let's burn their phone lines up tomorrow, guys. We need to let them know that we are not ALRIGHT with this amnesty plan!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"