HERE COME THE ILLEGALS! Migrant Hordes Storm Across Rio Grande into US Like African Herd Animals as Title 42 Is Lifted (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
May. 10, 2023 8:00 am

LET THE REAL INVASION BEGIN–

The US Border Patrol is readying for the largest illegal migrant surge at the southern border in US history staring today.

Joe Biden’s regime lifted Title 42 TODAY – Already,
700,000 to One Million illegals have assembled at the border ready to surge across the US southern border. Joe Biden has opened the borders to millions of illegal invaders.
22,000 apprehensions were recorded at the border near El Paso over the weekend.

Bill Melugin
·
May 1, 2023

@BillFOXLA·
Follow

False. There was a window of time earlier this year where encounters with Venezuelans, Nicaraguans, and Cubans did temporarily dip 90% after a policy change, but other countries, like China, shot up over 800%. Illegal crossings, including Venezuelans, back at peak highs now.

Townhall.com
@townhallcom

KJP: “When it comes to illegal migration, you have seen it come down by more than 90%, and that’s because of the actions that this president has taken.”

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...ifted-video%2F

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
·
Follow

It is remarkable that the White House would attempt to make this false claim on the same day the US Border Patrol Chief reported over 22,000 apprehensions at the border in 72 hours, not counting gotaways.

Chief Raul Ortiz
@USBPChief

Past 72 Hours...
- 2 Agents Assaulted/Prosecution sought
- 22,220 Apprehensions
- 806 lbs. Methamphetamine
- 283 lbs. Marijuana
- 62 lbs. Cocaine
- 3 Firearms
- 5 Maritime Events
- 2 Sex Offenders
- 2 Tractor Trailer Events
- 1 Convicted Murderer
- 1 Gang Member

Great work!

9:23 PM · May 1, 2023

Investigative journalist Michael Yon reported that 24 buses of illegal aliens left Darien up Highway 1 on the way to Costa Rica to the USA border.

Already this morning the migrant hordes look like herd animals crossing the Mara River in Africa.

THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS are crossing the Rio Grande into America – The greatest invasion in history has begun.

Here’s the video by Todd Bensman near Brownsville, Texas.

Todd Bensman
@BensmanTodd
·
Follow

Matamoros Mexico, where everyone heartfeltedly believes ⁦@SecMayorkas⁩ many public assurances that “the border is closed”
And “the border is secure”
Watch on Twitter

6:01 PM · May 9, 2023

This video was taken on Tuesday. The migration is just getting started.

Todd Bensman
@BensmanTodd
·
Follow

I’ll note that I’ve seen no US news outlet documenting this human flood from Matamoros to Brownsville.
I am the only American witnessing this. Which is delicious for me and I appreciate the incompetence or bias or whatever but this is terrible for the American public
Watch on Twitter

8:41 AM · May 10, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-lifted-video/