Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's Your Czech, What's Your Hurry?

National Review Online
    the corner
    Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here's Your Czech, What's Your Hurry? [Mark Krikorian]

The Czech Republic has joined France and Spain in implementing the Sailer approach to immigrant attrition — pay immigrants to leave. It's something we should consider ourselves: Illegal immigrants would turn themselves in, plead guilty to the many federal and state crimes they've committed (entry without inspection, acquisition and use of fraudulent documents, etc.) and agree to a jail sentence, which would be waived in its entirety when they leave, with a hefty payment sent to them when they've returned to their home countries. The deal would be that if they are ever found in the United States again for any reason, they would be jailed immediately to serve out their sentences and also be prosecuted for the felony of re-entry after deportation.

It's not a silver bullet, but combined with the stick of enforcement, it could be a carrot that could get a significant number of illegals to leave, out of a total that may well be below 11 million already. And it would thus move us a little further toward the goal set out by American patriot Barbara Jordan:

Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave.
    04/30 03:14 PM

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... QyMzk1MzE=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And it would probably cost less than paying the endless welfare payments they soak up.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's have an Illegal Immigrant Stimulus!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Again, rewarding illegal behavior. Doesn't pay to anything right and legal.

I don't think that this would work. Illegal Aliens don't trust anyone as it is; fearful of deportation. They wouldn't do this. We just need a secure border and old-fashioned enforcement on a large scale.

Ostrich

In the story they note that the total amount of illegals may already be under 11 million. Are they nuts? I see more of them day to day, not less. Maybe I'm living in fantasy land.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    In the story they note that the total amount of illegals may already be under 11 million. Are they nuts? I see more of them day to day, not less. Maybe I'm living in fantasy land.

Ostrich
    No, your assessment is completely logical. I estimate probably 20-40 million illegals in the country.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&