Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heritage Foundation: On Patrol

Heritage Foundation: On Patrol
    Friday , August 10, 2007

By Ed Feulner

SMUGGLERS CANYON, Calif. —

This is the southwestern-most point of the continental United States. Several Mexican families swim in the Pacific Ocean on one side of the border fence, while a group of Americans walk the beach on the other side. I've come to see what our border agents face every day.

A 30-year-old fence runs east through the populated area and over several hills and valleys in the distance. The border road on the American side is basically a dirt path. On the Mexican side, though, there's a four-lane highway. The northern path is crossed by trails where dozens have come across illegally in recent months.

During my visit, a unit of the California National Guard was working with bulldozers and heavy equipment, clearing a path for a new fence to be built on the American side. Most of the action here happens after dark. Mid-day, however, we heard the car radio blast “ladder upâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are far more legal crossings than illegal ones, of course. Some 150,000 people go daily through the San Ysidro crossing point, riding in more than 40,000 cars.
    Sure, legal crossings with legal tourists visas, which gets entire families across the border with every possession they own... to go to Disneyland or visit relatives. Or so they say. Then as soon as they get across the border, they disappear into the local communities, never to be seen again. Then they rent houses and apartments, living 20 people to a single family residence. Then they get jobs, enroll their kids in school, apply for welfare, food stamps, MediCal, all the while never re-registering their cars in CA (let alone getting CA drivers license or paying for liability insurance), so a quarter of all the cars you see in San Diego these days have Baja, Mexico license plates, all blasting Mexican Ranchera music at 180 decibels, laughing all the way to the welfare office.

Go to any grocery store and you're lucky to hear half the people speaking English. Entire aisles are converted to feature Mexican staple foods. Cashiers now must know Spanish in order to deal with the masses of new customers who will never speak a sentence in English... except for one: "E.B.T.?" Meaning Electronic Benefit Transfer, welfare to you and me.

Sure there are more legal crossings in San Diego these days, they just never go back.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    There are far more legal crossings than illegal ones, of course. Some 150,000 people go daily through the San Ysidro crossing point, riding in more than 40,000 cars.
    Sure, legal crossings with legal tourists visas, which gets entire families across the border with every possession they own... to go to Disneyland or visit relatives. Or so they say. Then as soon as they get across the border, they disappear into the local communities, never to be seen again. Then they rent houses and apartments, living 20 people to a single family residence. Then they get jobs, enroll their kids in school, apply for welfare, food stamps, MediCal, all the while never re-registering their cars in CA (let alone getting CA drivers license or paying for liability insurance), so a quarter of all the cars you see in San Diego these days have Baja, Mexico license plates, all blasting Mexican Ranchera music at 180 decibels, laughing all the way to the welfare office.

Go to any grocery store and you're lucky to hear half the people speaking English. Entire aisles are converted to feature Mexican staple foods. Cashiers now must know Spanish in order to deal with the masses of new customers who will never speak a sentence in English... except for one: "E.B.T.?" Meaning Electronic Benefit Transfer, welfare to you and me.

Sure there are more legal crossings in San Diego these days, they just never go back.
    Yep, you're RIGHT! The vast MAJORITY [about 60%] of illegals use ‘points of entry’. An interesting PERSONAL observation on this, is that they just pay a small fee of $6.00 for a ‘temporary TWO DAY’ pass to visit ‘Make Up a Name’ on the other side of the border; but they never come back, and MOST NEVER planned on it! [Ask me about my trip to Mexico.. on a bus.. to AND from .. I'll post more about my observations via my CAMCORDER ..later.. ] ..

Rob
    www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!