Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    I think we need to bring our troops home and put them on the border building fences walls and patrolling our borders, clearly the border is being overrun.....and the present government, democ-rat'ss and repugnant's all inclusive likes it that way..

I also want all you Herman Cain people to be aware he is or was CIA..unless I got the wrong information..just a thought you need to be aware of. My opinion of course.
    We also need to put captured illegals to work harvesting the crops for free in order to pay for the cost of their deportations. Let's have a minimum of one year of free labor for every month they have stayed here illegally.

As to Cain having been a member of the CIA, why on earth would you have a problem with that??? Most of the rank-and-file of the CIA are real patriots!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    I think we need to bring our troops home and put them on the border building fences walls and patrolling our borders, clearly the border is being overrun.....and the present government, democ-rat'ss and repugnant's all inclusive likes it that way..

I also want all you Herman Cain people to be aware he is or was CIA..unless I got the wrong information..just a thought you need to be aware of. My opinion of course.
    We also need to put captured illegals to work harvesting the crops for free in order to pay for the cost of their deportations. Let's have a minimum of one year of free labor for every month they have stayed here illegally.

As to Cain having been a member of the CIA, why on earth would you have a problem with that??? Most of the rank-and-file of the CIA are real patriots!!
    Did I say I had a problem with that?

Most of the rank-and-file of the CIA are real patriots!!
    Really????

Yes, the CIA often does the politically incorrect but necessary dirty work that would otherwise not get done!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

I agree, why the suspicion about anyone who has worked for the CIA? This is a huge organization with numbers of branches and positions . I actually considered working for them myself right out of college.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Did I say I had a problem with that?

Most of the rank-and-file of the CIA are real patriots!!
    Really????
    Kathyet, not to put too fine a point on it but your statement implies suspicion or something to be concerned about.

"...I also want all you Herman Cain people to be aware he is or was CIA..unless I got the wrong information..just a thought you need to be aware of. My opinion of course..."
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Re: Before everyone gets too happy about this pimp

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Where has Herman Cain been for the past few years because I surely havent seen this pimp around in any city that I've been to?
    "You don't get out much do ya?"

Mr. Cain,"Pimp My Ride!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Before all you Tea Party people get too happy about Herman Cain, what do you know about this man who just popped up on the scene? As usual, yall know nothing. As usual there are too many people watching cable news for info.

Herman Cain doesnt own Godfather's pizza anymore. Herman Cain worked for the Fed Reserve Bankers, which are the people that are giving us the illegal alien problem along with giving us Obama.

Where has Herman Cain been for the past few years because I surely haven't seen this pimp around in any city that I've been to? Well the man lives in Europe.
    With the exception of Ron Paul and Michelle Bachmann or even Santorum, the rest are all frauds. Rick Perry, Romney are the worse and Herman Cain and Huntsman are the next two scam apples in line.
    Creoleguy32, what's up with all the insults? Enough of the sanctimonious posturing already. Firstly, how do you know which of the folks here in ALIPAC are Tea Party supporters? As for myself, I'll venture a guess and suggest that I've been around the block a few more times than most and probably a lot more than you. To suggest that folks here know nothing is shallow and speaks volumes about the person hurling the insult. Additionally, calling Herman Cain a pimp doesn't serve to further the conversation about which candidate is right for the country. Also, since when does being associated with the Federal Reserve automatically make a candidate a bad apple? By all accounts, Herman Cain loves his country and is a stand-up guy. Let the man give it his best shot and let the cards fall where they will. Join the discussion but don't sling insults or post unsubstantiated comments/slander.

William Barret Travis

Banned
    There should be a system where Legal Americans can draw up a list of things the candidate needs to agree to do and make it manditory when he gets into office. If he fails to do them, then we need to have the option of removing him for failure to fulfill his contract witht he people.
    We need a president who will

Secure the border and use troops with full authorization to use the strongest possable force to make sure no entry into the USA is made other than at established border crossing points.

He needs to order the Federal Agencies to enforce to the fullest all immigration laws and that means ALL illegals found get deported. No Anchor babies andundocumented persons. No documentation...no staying here in the USA.

No educating of any undocumented student be they in grade 1 or in college. No taxpayer money for educating illegals.

A total stop to ALL social services especially food stamps and medical (including maternity care) to undoumented persons.

Undocumented or illegal persons found to be employeed during an ICE audit are to be deported .. no questions asked. Employeers who knowingly employ illegals get their license suspended and fined, alos not allowed to bid on any governmental contracts for a specified time.

States to be allowed to work in connection with Federal agencies and any illegal found will be turned over for deportation. Traffic stops, domestic issues, and any and all causes to stop these persons shall be deemed as cause to deport.

Organizations who are found to aid and shelter illegals shall have their tax exempt status removed, charges of aiding criminal activity as well as hindering law enforcement will be brought against them in FEDERAL COURT If found guilt that organization will be ordered to disband or face prison time.

Hey Bill!!
    I totally agree, but let's make the captured illegals first work for free on the border wall and also make them pick crops for free in order to punish them, help pay for the deportation process, and discourage them from returning!! Second offenders should then be dealt with extremely harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Herman Cain loves his country and is a stand-up guy. Let the man give it his best shot and let the cards fall where they will.
    And he sure the hell ain't been on talk radio in Europe for the past few years!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123