Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Herrera indicted on 15 murder charges

I am surprised no one has posted this. (if so, sorry, but I could not find it)

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs ... /505050394

Herrera indicted on 15 murder charges
    By THE JOURNAL NEWS
    THE JOURNAL NEWS
    (Original publication: May 5, 2005)

Ronald Douglas Herrera Castellanos was indicted on 15 murder and seven other felony charges at a hearing this afternoon.

Herrera, 29, was not at the hearing in Clarkstown Justice Joel Flick's courtroom. He has been held and charged with murder in the brutal slaying of Mary Nagle, 42, Friday in her New City home.

Public Defender Clare McCue Cincotta told Flick she had advised Herrera of his right to not appear and he had made the decision not to attend the hearing.

Flick said he saw no reason to compel Herrera to come to the proceeding, which was a preliminary hearing where the indictment was read. Cincotta said Herrera had pleaded not guilty.

Herrera was indicted on

• seven counts of first degree murder

• seven counts of second-degree murder, as felony murder â€â€

HUSKER!!!!!

Remember this one is in my backyard, so to speak!!!

Oh my goodness...........nothing on the news up here that I know of.

I do business in that area and my heart's pounding...out of shear ANGER.

15 murders? MuST BE A TYPO.........maybe I read it incorrectly. I'll go back and check before my blood vessels pop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this guy an illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HUSKER!!!!!

Remember this one is in my backyard, so to speak!!!

Oh my goodness...........nothing on the news up here that I know of.

I do business in that area and my heart's pounding...out of shear ANGER.

15 murders? MuST BE A TYPO.........maybe I read it incorrectly. I'll go back and check before my blood vessels pop.

I remember it was in your 'hood. I do not think 15 is a typo, as they started listeding number of counts, and it certainly was NOT 1.

That is why I was surprised not to see this b4 now. I received this from someone in my group. John is a nice older man (raging bull in a china closet when it comes to illegals). He sends me articles all the time, but 95% of them, I have read earlier in the day (or prior day or 2 before). I have talked with him a couple times about this case (he is VERY mad about it), and he just sent this to me (I had to google to find it). I figured you would have heard something about this by now, guess not.

H.

HUSKER!!

Not ONE WORD ABOUT HIM BEING AN ILLEGAL AND THE PREVIOUS WARRANTS OUT ON HIM!!

NOT ONE BLASTED WORD.

Forgive me but I'm ripping angry. This particular tri-state area where I reside is, for the most part rural, and then as one goes SE becomes more suburbia in the area of the crime. Nice little clean communities. Kind of sheltered in the scheme of things.

I've always been against hiring illegals but this should NEVER HAPPEN TO ANY AMERICAN.

It's been my prayer that we can get this mess cleared up without violence. I'm now wondering if that will be possible. Today I heard from a friend in Arizona who stated that things on the street, ordinary malls and shopping centers, are getting extremely hot and volatile. Many of the folks down there are already prepared as they feel it will explode.

We may not be able to head this off before hot spots break out. Now this! Where I live, most everyone believes in self-defense. If this type of thing gets too close, well, many of these people will not tolerate it. They're hard working, down to earth, solid people who will NOT take threats to their families lightly.

{thanx for listening to my rant}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quite often illegals are on the run from their own countries for criminal activity.How the government manages to pass up this fact is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Quite often illegals are on the run from their own countries for criminal activity.How the government manages to pass up this fact is amazing.
    The goverment does not "pass up" this fact. They simply write it off as collateral damage which happens as the result of there desires and wishes, since these people ARE HERE because that is the desire of the congress/administration/judiciary.