Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HHS: Obamacare-Funded Health Centers for 'Migrants' Won't Ch

HHS: Obamacare-Funded Health Centers for 'Migrants' Won't Check Immigration Status

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
    By Matt Cover

(CNSNews.com) - The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, "approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers," Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.

“Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How nice. Obamacare for illegals while cutting Medicare by 1/2 trillion dollars.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joe Wilson Was Right: Obamacare-Funded Health Centers for 'Migrants' Won’t Check Immigration Status
    August 11, 2011

CNS News Report

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, “approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That picture makes me want to hurl.

SicNTiredinSoCal, Pass the bucket!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

P!sses me off.

Everytime I have to write a check to Blue Cross (for our crummy catastrophic insurance) I have to give myself a talk to settle down. In less than a year's time it went from $333 a month to now $468, amounting to an increase of $135 per MONTH for something we never use!!!!!!!! Plus, this is what they claim as their "cheapest plan". The $333 was do-able but an extra $135 a month?!?! That takes food off MY table and out of MY two kids mouths!!!!!!

Meanwhile the govt encourages these dregs to continue to plop out one ugly kid after another, while a lot of us can barely afford one or two.

My mom had colon cancer. While going thru chemo, the insurance co pulled the rug out from under her. Raised her co-pay by triple what she was paying before. I believe it went from $20 to $60 each time. She had to find this out while checking in for a chemo appt. She was going there three times a week if not more! She felt as if they looked at her, at age 60, like she was just some useless old lady and they could give not one whit if she died or not. Luckily the cancer is "gone" for now, but she still has another 3 month round of chemo to make sure the cancer is killed deader than dead.

Sorry for the rant....but I'm expecting there will be another increase in the near future for everyone who has to pay for THEM to have their brats for free!

I think Americans need to start flooding these health clinics and demand free healthcare. What are they gonna do? Refuse them? They can try. I'd love to see the headlines.
    "

Added to the Homepage with amended title--

http://www.alipac.us/article-6482--0-0.html

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I think Americans need to start flooding these health clinics and demand free healthcare. What are they gonna do? Refuse them? They can try. I'd love to see the headlines.
    Sounds good to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    My mom had colon cancer. While going thru chemo, the insurance co pulled the rug out from under her. Raised her co-pay by triple what she was paying before. I believe it went from $20 to $60 each time. She had to find this out while checking in for a chemo appt. She was going there three times a week if not more! She felt as if they looked at her, at age 60, like she was just some useless old lady and they could give not one whit if she died or not. Luckily the cancer is "gone" for now, but she still has another 3 month round of chemo to make sure the cancer is killed deader than dead.
    ===========================================

I had a medical billing supervisor tell me point blank that illegal aliens are given an 85% DISCOUNT on ALL medical bills. I asked her if that was JUST at her hospital, or was it widespread.

She said it was widespread, common knowledge, and NEVER discussed for fear of losing jobs.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast