Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unanimous ruling!?!?!?

Are the conservatives on the court the same ilk at the WSJ op/ed staff?

OK I WENT TO THE TEAMSTERS.ORG SITE AND THERE IS NO NEW INFORMATION FOR TODAY. SO DONT THINK ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS. HERE IS THE LINK. ON THIS PAGE IS A NAFTA/TRUCK LINK ON THE LEFT SIDE.

http://www.teamster.org/action/politica ... /nafta.asp

LINK TO TEAMSTERS.ORG FOR THE LATEST ON MEXICAN TRUCK ISSUE. THERE IS NO ARTICLE FROM TODAY….BUT I EXPECT TO SEE INFORMATION AT THIS SITE AS SOON AS SOMETHING HAPPENS WITH THIS ISSUE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALSO:

THIS IS FROM LAND LINE MAGAZINE: A BUSINESS MAGAZINE FOR PROFESSIONAL TRUCKERS

http://www.landlinemag.com/Special_Repo ... t_date.htm

July 10, 2007

SPECIAL REPORT: Start date of cross-border program up in the air

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 – Despite a recent report published in the Washington Times, there is just too much going on right now to estimate a start date for the cross-border program, according to DOT officials.

There has been a wide range of launch dates published attributed to both sources within the Department of Transportation and Mexican officials.

At one time, July 15 had been the target. Reports in a Mexican publication announced the last week in July. Other media sources reported being told by DOT staffers that the DOT hoped to launch the program in August.

The most recent target date was in a Washington Times article. According to the July 7 news story, DOT officials now say they’re waiting for a congressionally mandated audit to be completed and are now hoping to get the program going by the end of the year.

But, that’s not what a spokeswoman with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration told Land Line Magazine Tuesday afternoon.

Melissa Mazzella DeLaney with FMCSA ran down the laundry list of mandates handed down by Congress in supplemental appropriations legislation recently signed into law.

She touched on the Federal Register notices to be published, comments to be reviewed and, most importantly, the mandated review of the program by the Department of Transportation Office of Inspector General.

“We also have to wait on the inspector general’s audit. The inspector general is an independent arm of the DOT, as such, we have no hand in this process. We cannot estimate or mandate a completion date for this audit,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great find redpony lots more information thanks for the post, it helped out alot!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Deleted by Citizen Bob

YW SOSADFORUS. IT FREAKED ME OUT THAT, FOR A MINUTE, I THOUGHT BUSH WENT AHEAD WITH THIS. I AM GLAD ONE OF THE POSTERS NOTICED THE DATE ON THE ARTICLE FROM THE OP.

CITIZENBOB: THE OP WAS AN OLD ARTICLE. READ THE SUBSEQUENT POSTS WITH LINKS TO MORE CURRENT INFO. DONT THINK ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS SINCE YESTERDAY.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    CITIZENBOB: THE OP WAS AN OLD ARTICLE. READ THE SUBSEQUENT POSTS WITH LINKS TO MORE CURRENT INFO. DONT THINK ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS SINCE YESTERDAY.
    redpony, we are definitly going to have to start watching the dates on some of these articles, sheez really throws us into a panic!! I didn't even notice it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS: I ALMOST HAD A FRICKIN HEART ATTACK!!!! BUT I JUST STARTED READING AND DID NOT NOTICE THE DATE. LOL....WHEW!!!! BUT GET READY BECAUSE I WONT BE SUPRISED IF BUSH DECIDES TO IGNORE EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

Thanks Red Pony: MY BAD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast