Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal, aren't there codes in Florida that restrict occupancy in homes for the sake of safety...most everywhere that is the case. For health reasons also, occupancy should be limited....but then again toss one illegal alien with drug resistant TB and 20 will get it living in close quaters....perhaps another form of attrition.

ProLegal, there are codes and they have been COMPLETEY IGNORED for years here, starting in Miami.

That may be your saving grace around the country if you INSIST that those codes be enforced in your communities.
    Those codes were put into place to ensure our standard of living, quality of life and for health reasons here in America. It's a crime that they, just like our immigration laws, have been permitted to be ignored.

This is a CRIME against the American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Prolegal7
    The realities of supporting the American systems are starting to hit home, in other words, the Mexicans are learning that the Mexican way is NOT the American way. "And how many more babies do you want to have, chica, especially when you will have to pay the price to support and educate them?"
    That's part of the problem. Education is not a top priority for these illegals

The landlords in Boston rent to illegals which is against the law, but they do not abide by the laws and illegals do not care about the condition of the apartments they rent as they will live in squalor and consider it better than Mexico. They also live 20 to an apartment so they can afford the rent. You always see moving trucks here in this section and others in Boston in the middle of the night as they leave without paying rent often. Luckily for me I do live in the city but have no illegals in my building and have very good security as you need it around here. Real estate in the city is through the roof and salaries are dropping not to mention the utilities which have also recently gone through the roof. Everyone I know that was living comfortably but not extravagantly is now having a hard time of it. Who can afford to pay those prices, foreclosures are on the rise as many people cannot afford to live.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Under current federal law anyone who "harbors" an illegal alien is violating the law....and if they get burned because their tenants skipped town without paying rent, then they deserve the loss.

I agree with LegalUSCitizen on this. The Federal government winked when they passed the last AMNESTY 1986 knowing there was no enforcement to follow. I would imagine the con job then sounded just like this one from the Senate in 2006.

To me it is obvious that local and state governments did the same thing. They just followed the leadership in Washington and quite enforcement in certain areas.

In Irving, Texas friends are starting to report everything that moves. I hate to act like that and don't want to live in a police state but I bought a decent home here and do not plan on leaving. White flight instead of fight has caused most of this anyway. The complaints will get the local government doing the job they spend our tax dollars on yet have not had to enforce for the past twenty years. Just where did all that money go for "no" enforcement.

I still say to "H" with Washington. Let's start going local on these issues. Local cannot and is not used to getting email servers shut down and phone systems crashing from pissed off citizens. They don't have the PR machines to spin their inadequacies. Some, probably allot of the locals in office would stand up if they did not think they were alone on the subject. If we had 1000 Sheriff Joe's from Arizona as a result we could get this attrition thing started through peer pressure without the screwheads in Washington. Wouldn't it be a cool day in America if Washington was put on the bench as an injured player. To "H" with them.

I have your back but, I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12