Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hilarious Video:Elvira Arellano Says U.S. 'Broke The Law Fir

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d69_1187877604&p=1

Aug. 22, 2007. Elvira Arellano speaks to the Mexican Congress about her deportation from the United States. Elvira claims the U.S. broke that law first by 'allowing' illegal immigrants to pay taxes.

Watch the video for a good laugh....the arguments keep getting more and more tangential...the more pressure we put on them...

what a laugh!!!!!

Banned
    Hilarious Video

It’s a crime to let people pay taxes;
    I’ve been saying that for years.
    Wonder if we boycott the IRS,
    That’s the answer
    Boycott the IRS.
    we could start deporting the 12 million or so criminals, that soon to be dearly deported tax paying criminal Immigrents
    What a joke.
    My favorite part of this who storey, the INS never real let on that if , this women came out and went to any place they where going to arrest her.
    We could set up a kind of like a hiding place, for the criminal immigrants, they go in one door and get to take a bus out the back door we just don’t say exactly where the bus is going in any language… It’s the bus to get you free forged documents for free no charge Just pit a sign on the back that says home o bust in about 7 different languages
    That way the ACLU couldn’t say that Americans weren’t being fair when they deported all those tax paying free to walk in any boarder Great family people .

jonhaloi,
    Its funny how (not really) the good in the world always get blamed for any bad when the bad get what it disserves. Seems like criminals always say it wasn’t them, they didn’t do it, its not me ect… ect… ect…
    Any one but the criminal. Even when you show them the tape.

america broke the law first by allowing illegals to enter the country. OK then it is time to get rid of every illegal and have them take their children with them so families will not be separated.