Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary, Barack, want my vote? Just $20 million, please

Published Wednesday May 7, 2008
    Hillary, Barack, want my vote? Just $20 million, please
    The Associated Press
    http://omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1000&u_sid=10329021

LOS ANGELES (AP) - What will it take for a Democratic presidential candidate to win the support of California superdelegate Steven Ybarra?

Say, $20 million.

The Democratic National Committee member doesn't parse his words when it comes to what he wants from Barack Obama or Hillary Rodham Clinton - an ironclad promise to spend that heady amount to register Mexican-American voters and get them to the polls in November.

In a telephone interview Wednesday, he said he plans to remain undecided in the tight contest until "someone shows me the money."

When will he settle on a candidate?

"Nobody showed me any money yet," he said.

He's not kidding. To Ybarra, a Sacramento lawyer, the stakes are no less than winning the presidency in November.

He predicted that as many as 1.3 million Mexican-Americans could be added to voter rolls in New Mexico, Colorado, Florida and other swing states, a potentially decisive edge for the eventual Democratic nominee.

With that investment of funds, Mexican-Americans would realize Democratic leaders "care about us," Ybarra said, referring to Mexican-Americans.

Is $20 million a lot to ask?

In 2004, "they spent a billion to lose," he said.
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

I don't think Hilary can afford it and i can't see Obama getting in this scandel!
    Which it will be if someone takes him up on his offer!

Sounds ike e thinks that the Democratic candidates would go for a deal and all the illegal aliens get regularized at US $1 a head.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With that investment of funds, Mexican-Americans would realize Democratic leaders "care about us," Ybarra said, referring to Mexican-Americans
    What a novel idea! Every superdelegate should ask for a $20 million payday! After all, "with that investment of funds", people who are actually eligible to vote, would realize that Dem leaders care about us too!

WHAT A MORON!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Related story posted earlier at

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-114687-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Democracts steal the voice of the people. A superdelegate is un constitutional. But dems don't care about laws they just do what they want.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-114775.html

Link to youtube video and apparant contact information
    for this retired lawyer

I will sell my vote for 20 million.
    That is one of the MOST STUPIDIEST things I have ever heard in my life.
    It doesnt cease to amaze me, what people will do for money.

You give me and I will see to it you get in the white house no matter what your views are.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN