Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton - Bill Richardson Ticket?

Hillary Clinton throws vice-presidential teaser at Bill Richardson
    HELEN KENNEDY

DES MOINES - Lots of people think Bill Richardson is running to be fellow Democrat Hillary Clinton’s No. 2. Saturday night, Clinton appeared amenable to that idea.

At the Iowa Brown and Black Presidential Forum, one of the only campaign events that allows candidates to question each other, the New Mexico governor mentioned Bill Clinton’s old job in Arkansas and lobbed her a jokey softball:

“Don’t you think governors make good Presidents?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you know Bil Richardson is an anchor baby? He has dual citizenship (equals dual allegiance) with Mexico. Bill’s Mexican father wanted his unborn child to be born a US citizen. So he shipped his pregnant wife to the United States just before she was due. A few days after Bill was born he and his mother went back to Mexico with his citizenship papers in tow. Aside from those first few days in the USA, Bill spent the first 13 years of his life living in Mexico before making a permanent move back to the States after that. Oh Joy!
    ---GuardDog
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5248
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whoa, so his formative years were spent in a foreign country...

I could write a very scary short story on this premise. Person of another nationality, in his heart and soul, is planted into the highest office (or second apparently) in the land to wreck havoc...

You can't make this stuff up as they say?!!!

If I were Hillary I'd be a little worried about his staying second in command. Lots of skeletons in that closet. Impeachment might get him the presidency. Then too, even U.S. presidents are not safe from assassination. I see that as about the only way he'll ever be president.

I hate to say I told you so, but I did. The nightmare is coming true.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-530579-.html#530579
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Richardson would never be second banana to a woman. Horrors! His machismo would suffer. We also know Hellary will not be settling for second banana either. Let them duke it out. I'll enjoy the fireworks and flyer fur
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Richardson would never be second banana to a woman. Horrors! His machismo would suffer. We also know Hellary will not be settling for second banana either. Let them duke it out. I'll enjoy the fireworks and flyer fur
    I think you may be missing the bigger point here - that if he was VP he could pass an amnesty and easily become president next term. After that, we would never have another American president, and we would have no more America.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I think you may be missing the bigger point here - that if he was VP he could pass an amnesty and easily become president next term. After that, we would never have another American president, and we would have no more America.
    I get it - Either one will want to grant amnesty, that's why neither one would make a good president. The more this information comes out, the better informed voters will be on the amnesty issue.
    "

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    If she chose Richarson, she would regain her popularity with Hispanic voters

If she chooses Richardson, he would be the laughingstock of hispanic voters.
    "