Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Hillary Picks "Mr. Reconquista" to Co-Chair CA Cam

April 26, 2007

Hillary Picks "Mr. Reconquista" to Co-Chair California Campaign

By Debbie Schlussel

While Rudy Giuliani has changed his tune on illegal immigration from the days when he was Mayor of New York (he's now for getting tough on aliens and against amnesty), Hillary Rodham Cankles is going the other way.

Today, Hillary appointed California Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez as Co-Chair of her California campaign effort. As reader Clem says,

Nunez is Mr. Reconquista, himself, and one of the biggest bigots in the movement there is.
    Yup, Nunez believes he's representing the people of Mexico in California. And while he's at it, Nunez is backing a ballot referendum to get around term limits in California, so that he and the rest of his Reconquistador compatriots can continue to weaken the borders and immigration laws of this country, from within.

Hillary Picks Reconquista Sleazoid Fabian Nunez to Chair CA Campaign

As a commenter on the Alameda Times-Star website wrote:

Fabian Nunez has stated in so many words that he represents the interest of his "gente," Mexicans and Mexican illegal aliens, "solomente." I used to be a liberal democrat but now I will vigorously oppose Hillary Clinton in her bid for the presidency. The appointment of Nunez and the other reconquista is the final straw.
    If only all Americans felt that way . . . or even just a few Democrats. Unfortunately, for now, Hillary (propped up by her Reconquista buds) is leading in the polls.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/

My gawd they have Idaho on that map!! I don't think so you can not have it. BUILD THE FENCE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Fabian Nunez is an anchor baby born to illegal aliens in the US, then returned to Tijuana where he grew up.

He is a prime example for why we need to end birthright citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fabian Nunez is an anchor baby born to illegal aliens in the US, then returned to Tijuana where he grew up.

He is a prime example for why we need to end birthright citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fabian Nunez is one of the worst racist scumbags in California. For Hillary to associate with the man shows her true colors. She would sell her soul for a vote, she so desparately wants to be president. People like her represent the very worst in American politics.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Hillary Picks "Mr Reconquista" to co-chair CA cam

This is just a glimpse into the future. Candidates who will do anything including selling out America. And Hillary wants to be president regardless of the cost.
    I am handicapped and could not go to D.C. this week. However, my computer and phone were burning up! I sent hundreds of emails to family and relatives, friends, members of congress, governors, etc.
    I have been bombarding FOX, CNN and MSNBC and every individual at these stations, asking why they are ignoring 80% of the American citizens (including legal immigrants) who are totally and completely against amnesty in any way, shape, or form. Only Lou Dobbs, CNN, has the guts to stand up to the onslaught.
    These stations are not only ignoring the desires of the citizenry, they are abetting the politicians. It is disgraceful. We need everyone at Alipac to start sending emails to these stations.
    I have been bombarding every candidate (with the exception of Tancredo), both republican and democrat, asking them why they are so willing to sell out America, and asking why they are ignoring the peoples wishes.
    I am sending Tancredo's message to everyone on my address list and many of them are sending it on to everyone in their address lists.

Welcome to ALIPAC girlygirl,
    Glad to have you join all of us on our on going fight to save our country from unsrupulous traitors that would see the ruination of our beloved nation. Together we will win.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the welcome Sosad. I will do whatever I can. Just finished sending more emails out to the news stations and white house. "Gotta keep it going!"