Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said yesterday as president she would push an immigration bill with a path to legalization that unites families.
    What I don't understand is where is Hiilary's voter base going to come from..the one that will elect her President. 86% of US citizens are against what she wants to do in regard to immigration. I don't see the latin votes that she can muster up being enough to see her through. Even those who are pro-abortion are not all for her visions for illegal immigrants. I don't think Hillary really stands a chance. She is isolating herself by pandering to the illegals and to the latins in general.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    What I don't understand is where is Hiilary's voter base going to come from..the one that will elect her President. 86% of US citizens are against what she wants to do in regard to immigration. I don't see the latin votes that she can muster up being enough to see her through. Even those who are pro-abortion are not all for her visions for illegal immigrants. I don't think Hillary really stands a chance. She is isolating herself by pandering to the illegals and to the latins in general.
    Most voters are totally unaware of anything outside their own sphere of interest. That probably includes us, too.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

http://oneoldvet.com/?p=3079
    AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!! Must be nice to know Photoshop!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    ..the "majority" of undocumented aliens aren't Latin Americans but instead come from such non-Spanish-speaking countries as Ireland, Poland, Japan and Indonesia.
    The above quote is way incorrect. The vast majority of illegal immigrants, about 81%, are from Latin American countries. Mexicans make up greater than half of all illegal immigrants, around 57%, and another 24% mainly come from Central American countries. BTW, European and Canadian illegals comprise about 6% of the total. Asia 9%, African and other countries 4%.[/quoteI

I don't know how she can get away with such blatant, outright deliberate LIES!!!! Someone needs to compile a list of her LIES, AND CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS and use them against her for the next year! The Clintons are the most dangerous people on the planet!

My worst fear is that NONE of the three top Rep. contenders can beat the Clintonistas! I can't remember anytime in modern politics where the Reps. have had such weak top tier candidates. The MSM has already crowned Shrillary!

Laura Ingraham was very critical of Hillary's outrageous comments regarding "reuniting illegal alien families." As Laura rightfully noted, although we wish these families well, our politicians should be focusing and spending time and energy on helping OUR (U.S.) families. She also said that if a conservative wants to have a chance of defeating Hillary, they must run to the right of Hillary on immigration, on border enforcement etc.

I must say Laura Ingraham is a superstar on fighting illegal immigration.

Clintons and Bush's are all in this together. It has just not been one adminstration but actually the Clinton Adminstration and the Bush Adminstration that has ruined this country. Clinton formed NAFTA and Bush is just making sure he sinks the great American ship. If Billary wins then we all lose as a nation. We will cease to exist.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

We need to unite them with their families back in their own countries, Hillary and Bill included.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said yesterday as president she would push an immigration bill with a path to legalization that unites families.
    You have summed up my confusion. The numbers just won't crunch. Perhaps it is because larger numbers of her political base (democrats) support the illegals? That should even out after the primaries when polls will pit the democratic nominee against the republican.

All of the above comments are thoughtful and well reasoned. Each one should be sent to Sen. Clinton's campaign. It seems certain that she is going to be the Democratic nominee. They need to get a taste of the opposition she will be facing in the General Election.

JAK
    I think they like to shout these lies hoping Americans will cave in and vote for something they really don't want because they think a majority is doing the same. Sad, but some people vote like this, I think.

DON'T COMPROMISE...VOTE FOR AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of these candidates...dems and reps are ANTI-AMERICAN!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    ..the "majority" of undocumented aliens aren't Latin Americans but instead come from such non-Spanish-speaking countries as Ireland, Poland, Japan and Indonesia.
    The above quote is way incorrect. The vast majority of illegal immigrants, about 81%, are from Latin American countries. Mexicans make up greater than half of all illegal immigrants, around 57%, and another 24% mainly come from Central American countries.

Where is Brazil in this breakdown? In my experience, at least 10% or more of the illegal aliens entering south Texas are Brazilians, and they come in large groups.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast