Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary's challenger tougher on immigration

/mt/archives/001826.html

Immigration Warrior John Spencer Defeats KT McFarland, Will Face Hillary Clinton In November

The former mayor of Yonkers, John Spencer, defeated KT McFarland in the Republican primary in New York. Yes, I showed up and voted... and I voted for Spencer. John Spencer is an immigration warrior who is in favor of a full 2000 mile border fence. He has some drawbacks, one being that he is a hypocrite when it comes to social issues. Spencer had two children with his chief of staff while being married to another woman and mayor of Yonkers. Then he has the nerve to dictate that abortion should be outlawed.

However, John Spencer's stance on immigration just far outweighs any of his social faults.

KT McFarland, a Reagan era Pentagon official, lost my vote on her lack of a stance on immigration.

On the Democratic side of the Primaries, Hillary Clinton destroyed her opponent, Jonathan Tasini, who simply ran on an anti-war position. With 90 percent of precincts reporting in Hillary Clinton had 83% of the vote.

So, it comes down to the November 7, 2006 General Election between Hillary Clinton and John Spencer for US Senate in New York. John Spencer is going to have a tough shot at winning, but after looking over Hillary Clinton's record on immigration and reviewing John Spencer's stance on immigration below, I'm pretty sure you can guess who I'll be voting for.

Spencer For Senate

1. Secure the border against terrorists, drug traffickers, and other illegal aliens by increasing enforcement personnel.

Increase criminal penalties for those conducting illegal human smuggling operations, especially the trafficking of children for sexual exploitation.
    Authorize the use of the National Guard and federal troops to secure the border while the border patrol reaches optimal strength.
    Build a 2,000-mile-long fence to span the U.S.-Mexico border to slow border crossings and aid the efforts of those patrolling the border.
    Increase the number of Dept. of Homeland Security agents to better screen immigrants seeking admission in person.
    Prevent the admission and remove alien terrorists, their supporters and financial backers.
    Improve the tracking of aliens in the United States by enhancing foreign student tracking systems.
    Require temporary visa holders to obtain a Visa Term Compliance Bond.
    Establishment of special "illegal alien specific federal courts" so cases can be heard with in days and those found in violation can be deported immediately.
    2. Crack down on employers who intentionally hire illegal aliens.

Increase penalties on employers who repeatedly, knowingly and willingly continue to employ illegal aliens by denying employers from taking tax deductions for the wages and benefits they pay to workers who are in the United States illegally.
    3. Remove incentives and taxpayer benefits that reward to illegal aliens.

Fight liberal efforts to restore access to driver licenses for illegal aliens.
    Deny Social Security benefits to illegal aliens.
    Withhold federal funding from states that offer in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens.
    4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities.

Detain illegal aliens who commit crimes and turn them over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement/Customs and Border Protection agents for deportation after serving time.
    Deny federal funding to states that have sanctuary policies that bar public officials, including police officers, from asking an individual's immigration status to determine eligibility for public services and from reporting illegal aliens to federal authorities.
    "America is a nation of immigrants. And we owe our prosperity to the hard work and strength of our immigrants and diverse population but in a post 9/11 world we must be ever vigilant to secure of border," Spencer said.

"Securing our border is vital to the War on Terror. As Americans we should support legal immigration while we enforce and enhance our laws against illegal immigration," Spencer added.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He sounds good on immigration!!

We know where Hillary stands....let them in, let them all in, and then go round up more to come in...bring the whole "Village".

Ugh!!

Wish Spencer luck.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree! I hate Globalists. They should round them all up and deport them too!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I swear NYer's are so retarded. You'd think after 9-11, they'd be more than passionate about this immigration issue and wouldn't be asleep at the wheel, but they still are. Hillary not only supports illegals, but she has many ties to the Saudi's and China. She has got to go. What are you NYer's waiting for, another terrorist attack? I guess the Yankees are more important than your countries survival. Ugh!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn