Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue

A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue

By ADAM LIPTAK
    Published: July 11, 2008

A 1936 picture shows the future presidential candidate John McCain in the arms of his grandfather John Sidney McCain in the Canal Zone. His father, John Sidney McCain Jr., is at left.

In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain’s eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain’s birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a “natural-born citizen.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    IMO, this dog don't hunt. There is something seriously wrong when children born to American citizens of military members stationed in other countries are not considered American citizens. Those stationed outside the country are oftentimes forced to accept the orders, regardless of their personal feelings.

I don't like McCain, however, I know this approach will not bear fruit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I shall issue my own decree...

Zeezil's Decree:
    Neither McCain nor Obama by virtue of their births and their political standing and positions on issues of the utmost importance to a prosperous and sovereign America are fit to be President.

Therefore, I shall vote for neither.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HERE HERE!

[quote]You’d have to think a federal court would look for every possible way to avoid deciding the issue.â€

Its sponsors said the nation’s founders would have never intended to deny the presidency to the offspring of military personnel stationed out of the country.

This is absurd. The idiots in Congress have no idea what the founding fathers meant by anything.

[ offspring of military personnel ] You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain is a citizen but is not natural born. He shouldn't be qualified to be President. We know hes' not qualified by any stretch of the imagination.

From MY understanding in school......OBAMA shouldn't qualify for President, but his children would.

Right now, we have anchor babies in high politics. That means their parents never came here legally to begin with.....not to mention neither parent was a citizen. Which is nothing but citizen by default......and that's not a citizen to me.....epecially when their parents never had any standings to abide by or obligation to this country.

In all seriousness......I wish someone would research who the hispanic leaders of this country are and how long, or if their parents were legal citizens. We already know an alderman in Chicago is an anchor baby and his daddy is going to prison for illegal ID's. What about others? How deep do their American roots go? Or are they on the side of the re-qonquestia? (or however it's spelled)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    HERE HERE!